"Dont open the door!"

4 weeks later
Newcastle
United Kingdom

Soap was out at the store while the twins where asleep upstairs, leaving me to clean the kitchen. I wipe down the island with a rag as I'm listening to music on my phone. The music suddenly stops and my phone starts to ring. I set the rag in the sink behind me and then walk over to my phone. 'Unknown' is displayed on the screen. I press answer and put it up to my ear. "Hello?" "Hi is this Mrs Riley?" A man asks. "Yes this is she." I respond. "I'm from the postal service and your husband has apparently sent a package to your address. My man is outside and is wondering if you can open the door so he can bring it in for you." He says. "Oh yes of course. I'll open it now." I replied as i hung up.

I set my phone back on the counter and walk to the door. I open it and see a postal truck. One of the guys looks at me and walks over with a clipboard. "Hi. Sign here please." He says as he hands me the clipboard. I take it and grab the pen. I start to sign my signature when i here the familiar sound of a knife being pulled out. As i look up the man jabs it into my shoulder. I kick the man and slam my door shut. I run back into the kitchen when the answering machine starts playing.

"Y/n whatever you do do not open the door for anyone. Graves has escaped prison and he's most likely going to be after you. Please stay safe." Simon says on the machine. The front door slams open as i pull the knife out my shoulder. The familiar face i never wanted to see again is now walking towards me with multiple men behind him. "Long time no see darling." He says. I back up against the wall and hold myself up. "Get the fuck out of my house." I say demanding.

Graves face goes red and he's obviously mad. "You don't talk to me like that you bitch." He says as he walks toward me. His men point there guns at me as he yanks my hair and flip me around. I feel his hot breath on my ear sending chills down my spine. "I'm going to teach you a fucking lesson for being such a whore." He says as he pulls my head back then uses all his force to smash my face into the wall. Everything went black.