New lands

Once we took off Ragnar was laying in between me and Simons legs. "Your dog keeps looking at me weird..." soap says. "Must not like Scottish people. Now britts on the other hand, he loves ghost,price and gaz. Must be Scottish." I replied. "Now now, stop fighting. You two sound like children." Price says. "Where all kids in the heart captain." Soap says with a smirk.

~~~~

It's been a about 10 hours since on taking off and you are just now getting over the land of greenland. It's about another 40 minutes until you get to the air base. Ragnar is sleeping on my feet and simons looking out the window. I somewhat smell a cigar and look over at price. "Do you have to do that while where all in a small cramped helicopter with no windows to open?" I ask.

"I was having withdrawal..." he joked. "Very funny. Be glad i somewhat enjoy the smell." I say as i turn to look out the window. "Did i ever tell you guys about the time i had to scale that mountain by myself to capture this one sex trafficker?" I asked. "No but i feel like your bragging." Soap says. I look at him dead in the eyes and say, "bare til skotske drittsekker." (Only to Scottish assholes.)

Soap looks over at Simone. "What did she say?" He asked. "Nothing important Johnny." He said as he moved his view to soap. "I said enough." He says with a stern voice. Gaz is up front with the pilot and we can all hear him laughing at us. "Gaz if your going to also act like a child get back here so i can supervise you." Price said. "No thank you captain. I'm good up here." Gaz replied.

~~~~~~~

We landed at the air base and waited for the other helicopter to do so before we could open the door. Once they landed the big door opened and we all walked out. The pilot walked over to this one guy and price followed after them. Soap, gaz and ghost where huddled together trying to keep warm. It was cold, snowy and cloudy out. Me and my men where unaffected from the cold.

"Alright lads." Price says then looks at me. "Lass." He says while smiling. "I bet you all probably have to use the toilet and is starving. If you follow captain Larsen you will be led to the toilets and then cafeteria." He explained. The man I'm guessing witch is the captain starts walking towards a big building behind a garage for planes. Ragnar followed beside me looking around to scan his surroundings.

Once we made it to the building we all walked inside. The warm air hit my face through the cut out of my eyes as i walked through the door. The captain led us to the bathrooms and most of us went in. Me of course being the only one that went in the women's. I walk into a stall and do my business. I then stand up and flush the toilet and walk out. I wash my hands and then stand looking at myself in the mirror.

I like the mask simon had gotten me. I liked matching with him. Mine of course didn't have the actual skull on it but it did have that skull print. I took off my headgear and sat it on the counter. It was hot under the mask and there was no one else in here. I grabbed the bottom of the mask and pulled it off. I put the cold water on and splashed my face with it.

I turn the water off and grab a paper towel of the dispenser. I wipe my face off and throw it away. I scan my face as i stand there. My e/c eyes had bags under them from the lack of sleep. I would be lying if i said i didn't have insomnia. My sleeping has been better with Simon but when he ignored me for that week i would say i only got six hours of sleep that week.

I hear the door open. And i quickly grab the mask and put it back on my face. I turn to see a younger girl. Looks to be early 20's in a military uniform. Ragnar can sense my change in emotions and stands at my feet guarding me. His leash in attached to my belt and i yank on it a little to focus his attention on me. "Sorry i didn't mean to scare you." She says politely.

I nodded at her giving her the hint that i expected her apology. I'm in a bit of a mood without much sleep and I've spent the last 11 hours on a cramped helicopter and i haven't eaten all day. She gives me a small smile and walks into a stall. I then grab my headgear and make my way to the door. Once I'm out Simon is waiting for me against a wall.

"I'm going to let Ragnar use the bathroom." I say to him. "I'll come with you. I'll show you to the cafeteria after." He says as he pushes himself off the wall and walks beside me and Ragnar. Once we make it outside the cold air once again hits me in the face. I unclip ragnars leash and let him use the bathroom.

I keep all the dogs i worked with on there leash when we where visiting a base we weren't familiar with and inside a building on base or just in general outside of base. Once he was done he came back over to me and i clipped him on his leash. Simon gave him a head scratch before we walked inside. Once we where he guided me to the cafeteria.

When we walked in the eyes of most of unfamiliar military where on us. We just made our way to the table with the guys. Gaz handed me and soap some food and water. Me and Simon looked at each other and then at price. "Fine." He said in a groggy tone." He walked over to captain Larsen and we followed.

"Captain." Price said getting his attention. "Two of my people need to eat privately. By any chance is there a room they could eat it?" Price asked. The captain looked at us and back at price. "Of course. You too grab your food and follow me." He said with a strong accent. Me and Simon grabbed our food and water and followed the captain down a hallway.

He led us to a door and opend it. It was a small office. "I'll have someone get you when your team is ready to leave." He said. Simon nodded and walked in the room. Me and ragnar close behind. The door shut behind us as i walked in. Simon was already sitting at the table and waiting for me. I unclipped Ragnar and gave him his command to do what he wants.

I take a seat and look at Simon to see he has his mask off waiting for me to get settled so he can start eating. One thing about him is that he always waiting for me to start eating and then he does. He's respectful that way. I take my mask off and set it on the table next to Simons. At the same time we both unwrap the foil to our food.

As i unwrapped it i see it's a warm sandwich. I take a bite out of it and look at Simon. He's staring at me and starts to chuckle. "Hungry?" He asked. "How could you not be?" I ask with a face full of food. He just shakes his head and starts eating.

~~~~~

after eating we put out masks back on and talk until someone comes and gets us from the room. As we talk The door opens and a man tells us to follow him outside. I call ragnar back to work and clip him to his leash. The four of us walk to the front doors and out to our helicopters. "Alright you two," price says but pauses and looks down at ragnar. "My apologies. Alright you three we have a long trip. The pilot made a mistake and we have to stop a few places on the way but our next main stop is going to be North Dakota."he explains.

After a little more explaining we all get on the helicopter after Ragnar using the bathroom. We all sit there at the helicopter takes off. This time gaz is in the back.