Twisted mind

(This is a fast forward version idk. But it'll make sense in a little bit)

(3rd person)

Ghost was walking back to the bedroom after getting a towel. When he made it closer to the room he noticed red stains on the floor. He kept walking until he got to the door of the bedroom. The door was opened by an inch. He opened the door to see a motionless Thor. He looked at the bathroom door to see it wide open.

The mirror was broken and glass was everywhere. The sink had blood on it and the ground was covered. Y/n was nowhere to be seen. Ghost dropped the towel and ran out the bedroom. He ran all the way to captain price and the sergeant. "Captain! Skar is missing. There's a lot of blood and her dog is dead. Where is everyone?!" He said frantically.

"I'll call everyone to the meeting room." The sergeant said as he walked off to a microphone on the wall. A bell rang and then his voice was heard on the speakers. "Everyone make there way to the meeting hall for an emergency meeting!" He announced. Everyone made there way to the hall.

Price noticed everyone was there but graves.

~~~~~

(This is all I'm doing for this chapter. It's a filler!!! Ill try to post tonight or tomorrow!)