Test results

Soaps pov

We where driving back to the house when i see a pharmacy in the distance. "Hey cap can we stop at the pharmacy?" I ask. "Sure just be quick." Price said as he turned on his blinker. He turned into the parking lot and into a spot. I got out the car and walked into the pharmacy. I walked over to the isle pregnancy tests are. I was looking at then to see what brand i should get. "Who did you get pregnant?" Gaz joked from behind me which made me jump. "Shit man." I sigh.

"I guess it's no secret now. Y/n might be pregnant." I say. Gaz turned to the pregnancy tests. "Well we're a bunch of men who have no clue how to take care of a baby but I'd say get that brand." He says pointing to a box. I grab it and we walk up to the counter. "Is this all?" The lady asks as she looks down at the box. She looks back up at us strangely. "yep that's all." I replied.

"Alright that comes too $10.95!" The cashier says as she puts the tests in the bag. "I got it." Gaz says as he pulls out his wallet. "So who might be the lucky man?" The lady asks. Me and gaz look at each other then back to the lady. "Actually our friend asked us to but this for her. I'm kinda hoping there will be little ones walking about." I says as gaz hands her money. "Ah children are little gems till they grow up and hit puberty. I've got 3 of my own." The lady says as she hands us the bag.

"Well off you go! Don't want to keep a lady waiting." She chuckled. Me and gaz nod and walk out of the store. I grab gaz before we walk to the car. "I say you hold the box until we get home. I don't want price seeing yet. Who knows what he'll do." I explained. "Good idea." He says as he takes the box out the bag and put it in between his vest and shirt. "Let's go." He says. I follow after him and we both get into the car.

"Find what ya need?" Alejandro asked. "Not they didn't have it." I replied as i roll down the window. "Hm what a shame. They never seem to have what you need these days." Alejandro says with a small chuckle. Price starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot and back onto the road where we have a 2 hour drive ahead of us.

2 hours later
Y/n's pov

I was Laying on the couch cuddling with Simon when k hear a car pull up to the driveway. I sit up from the couch and notice simons sleeping. The front door opens and all the men walk in. I look at soap to he's talking with gaz. They both look at me and walk over. "I believe you need this." Gaz says as he pulls a box of pregnancy tests from his vest and hands it to me. "Thanks you." I say and then walk away upstairs.

I walk into my room and then the bathroom. I shut and lock the door behind me. I opened the box and took out two pregnancy tests that where inside. "Now i just have to pee on it." I mumble to myself as i take the caps off of both of them. I walk over to the toilet and pull down my pants and underwear. I put the sticks under me and i used the toilet. After I'm done i pull up my pants and walk back over to the sink.

I put the caps back on the tests and i fall to the floor. Now I've got to wait 15 minutes. I wait and wait until the time has come. I stand up off the floor and hesitate. 1 line means no and two means yes. Here we go......

Two lines

I get broken out of my thoughts from the bedroom door opening. A light knock is heard on the door next to me. "Y/n can i come in?" Simon asked. I unlock the door and open it. He looks me in the eyes but then his eyes drift to the counter. He stares at it for a second then looks back at me. He didn't have his mask on and i could somewhat tell his emotions. A small smile creeped onto his face. He pulls me into a hug and pick me up.

After a few minutes of hugging he let's me go. "I was going to wait for after we caught Hassan for this but now that your carrying our child i feel that this is needed." He says as he starts digging in his pocket. He pulls out a ring and holds it up to me. "Will you marry me?" He asks.

Now the smile is on my face.

"Yes." I say with a big smile. He puts the ring on my finger then pulls me into a big hug. He kisses my forehead and let's go. "I say we go tell the good news." He says. "Which one?" I ask with a smile. "Both." He says as he grabs my hand and practically drags me out the room. He still didn't have is mask on but i guess it didn't matter now.

We walk down stairs and everyone is in the kitchen. "Whoa i haven't seen you without your mask in forever." Soap says with a smile. "So?" He adds on. I look up at Simon and he's looking at me. I look back at soap to see Gaz standing right next to him now. I just nod with a smile. Big smiles appear on there faces and they both rush over to us. Gaz gives me a hug while soap hugs Simon. "Congratulations man." Soap says.

"What's going on?" Price asks. We all laugh at the confusion of Alejandro and price. "There having a baby." Soap says. Both Alejandro and price look at me and Simon. "Well then..." price starts to say. "As of right now we should celebrate." He says. "One more thing." Simons raspy voice says. Everyone looks at us again. Simon holds my hand up for everyone to see the ring. "Fucking hell, this day just keeps getting better!" Soap says happily.

Sorry for this short of a chapter i just gotta plan ahead and figure out how I'm going to write this. But i really appreciate all the love and support from you all!!!