House "wife"

(This chapter is going to take place over 4 months. It's going by weeks and months. It'll make sense when ya read it! Enjoy luvs!)

~1 week after arriving~

It wasn't horrible living here. But it wasn't good either. Graves can be nice but if i do one thing wrong he goes crazy. In the basement he has a place where he basically tortures me. He has a whole box of sedatives. He likes using those. He brought me into town once. Of course he used a lower sedation on me so i couldn't move. He told the people i was crippled. Very fun moment. I'm obviously joking. This place is hell. Absolutely hell.

Today i woke up and he was still sleeping. I would try and leave but he put a tracker in my neck. And all the windows and doors have codes. I just made breakfast and coffee for my "loving husband". "Morning hun" he says as he wraps his arms around me. I hated this man. "Morning. I made you coffee and eggs and bacon." I replied. "I told you i wanted toast." He said. He was angry. Of course i forget that one fucking thing.

"I'm sorry i forgot." I said. He took the plate and smashed it on the ground. The food went everywhere and glass shattered. I flinched when it happened. "Clean this mess up I'm going to take a shower." He demanded.

~1 month after arriving~

I woke up and graves wasn't there. I got up and walked to the door. I see him sitting on the couch. I'm starving. He hasn't let me eaten in three days. He turns and looks at me. "I made coffee for you." He says. I walk over to the coffee pot and pour it into a cup. I walk over to the couch and sit next to him. He wraps his arm around me. "I gotta show you something." He says as he grabs the remote.

He switched to a news channel. Holy shit. The tv showed a missing person report. It was me. But you couldn't see my face. I had my mask on. The pictures where of group photos. The only pictures i allowed myself to be in. "Seems like our friends care about you after all." He says. He moves his hand from behind me and stands up. "Go take a shower." He demands. "Yes sir." I said as i quickly Got up. I walked to the bathroom and went inside.

I turned on the water and took my clothes off. I looked in the mirror. I got really skinny. He basically starves me. I walked over to the shower and stepped inside. It was one of those where it's a bath and shower combined. I let the hot water run down my body. I stood there thinking. I don't know what i was thinking of but it had me standing there in the burning hot water for a while. That's when the door opens. I peek out the curtain to see graves shirtless and walking over.

~3months after arriving~

Graves has been more abusive lately. He's been giving me a bunch of drugs and has been touching me. I've been thinking about how hopeless i am. I can't leave. Even if i managed to get out i wouldn't make it to the main road. I'm too weak. I'm pale and super skinny. My ribs are extremely visible. I have bags under my eyes. My body is covered in bruises and scars. Graves is a confusing man. He can be so nice but then turn into your worst nightmare in a second.

He has been locking me up in the basement more often. When i take showers he gets in with me and does unexplainable things. I don't know if I'll ever be able to look at a single man again. He's been telling stories about the task force and how they are not looking for me and doing so much better now that I'm gone. I'm starting to believe it. I can't do anything without getting yelled at.

~4 months after arriving~

I want to be dead. That's the best thing for me. I've been getting feed more. I notice how graves sets his gun down in the most random places. It could be my escape.

"I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom." He says as he walks away from the dining table. I hear the bathroom door close and i rush to the kitchen. I grab his gun and go to the bed room. I lock the door and push a dresser in front of it. I sit in the corner of the room contemplating my next actions. I hear the bathroom door open. "Y/n?!" He yells. I can hear him walk into the kitchen. That's when the banging on the door starts.

"Y/n come on! Open the door. Don't do this!" He yells. You can tell he's trying to sound sincere but he's pissed. He bangs on the door over and over again. That's when i break. I start crying. I'm gripping onto the gun with my life. "Open the fucking door Skar!" He screams. Then a big bang comes from outside. "Oh shit." I hear graves whisper. "Get on your knees and put your hands on your head." I hear a familiar voice yell. Captain price.

"Where's y/n?!" I hear a deep voice ask. Ghost. "She's in the bedroom. She locked herself in there with my gun." Graves says. It was quiet. There was sound of movement outside the door. There was a soft knock. "Y/n?" Price says softly. "Will you open the door?" He added. "Can you slide the gun under the door? You don't have to come out." Ghost said. I looked around the room. There where a bunch of pills. I crawled over to the door and slid the gun under.

I stood up and walked over to the desk. I grabbed the pill bottles and swallowed the pills. I couldn't face any man. Not anymore. I walked over to the window and sat there. "Y/n. Please come out." Soap said. I just sat there. My mind was blank. I knew the pills graves had where strong. I sat there for a few minutes until my head started pounding. I got really dizzy and started making my way to the door but blacked out. Everything went quiet and the world was black.

~3rd person~

Footsteps could be heard getting closer to the door. There was a small crashing sound and everything was quiet. "Y/n?!" Price said loudly. The three men waited for a response but there was nothing. "Fuck this man." Ghost mumbled as he pushed price out the way. Ghost slammed into the door pushing it open. He slid the dresser out the way and was greeted with y/n on the floor motionless. She was pale and skinny.

Everyone ran over to her. Price called a medic on the radio. Y/n had no pulse so price started cpr. A few minutes go by and the medic arrived. The took her in an ambulance and sent her to the nearest hospital. The three men where left in the room where they found her lifeless body. Ghost noticed the empty pill bottles. He walked out the house and stood outside. He didn't know what emotions he was feeling. Fear? No. imposible.