California

I awoke to the sound of a bunch of notifications and my phone ringing. Simons arm was draped over my bare stomach. I groaned as i rolled over to grab my phone. I see price is calling so i answer. "It's so early what do you need?" I asked in a groggy voice. "Skar wake your ass up and get ready." He demanded before hanging up the phone. As my phone goes back to the Lock Screen my jaw drops. "Oh shit.." i say out loud.

I quickly turn over to Simon. "Wake the fuck up!" I say loudly as i shake him. "What?" He asked as he sits up and rubs his eyes. "It's 10 o'clock." I say. His eyes grow wide and we both jump out of bed. We are both naked from the events that took place the night before so we pull out our clothes from our bags and get dressed. Once we're both dressed we throw our stuff in the bags.

I look down at ragnar. "Come here bud." I say. Simon throws me his vest and i but it on him. "Alright love, let's go." He says as he pulls his mask down. I stand up and pull mine of and throw my bag over my shoulder. He opens the door and the three of us run down the hallway to get outside. We open the main doors and run to the helicopters. Price is standing there with his arms crossed and has a pissed expression on his face.

"We all called and texted you hundreds of times." He informed. Me and Simon stay quiet. "Let your dog take a piss and then get your ass in the chopper." He demanded. We both nod and let Ragnar use the bathroom. Once he's done we both go into the helicopter and sit down. Soap and gaz are laughing at us. "Shut up." I say in a stern tone. I lean my head on simons shoulder and slowly fall asleep after we take off.

***

I was awoken by a big hand slightly shaking me. I open my eyes to see Simon. "Where here." He says as he stands up and holds his hand out for me to grab. I grab his hand and stand of from the seat. Ragnar follows us out of the helicopter. There's a car for us to get in. We get inside the car and Ragnar lays on my feet. "There taking us to a house that we will stay in until we catch Hassan." Price explains from the front seat.

We drove down a road that took us out of the base. There's was a big jet once you turn on the "main" road. Everything was mostly sand or dirt on the ground. We drove for a few minutes until we reached a place where all the houses looked identical. We turned a few times until we pulled into a driveway. Soap and gaz where in a separate car but we all got out at the same time. "Glad you can make it hermanos!" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Ah my bad, you are here as well. I'm glad you are doing well, cariño" Alejandro corrected himself. I look at ghost and say, "Jeg liker ikke når han kaller meg det."(i don't like it when he calls me that) ghost looks back up at Alejandro. He stares at him in the eyes with a hint of anger. "Alright well let me give a tour. I've been here for a few days." Alejandro says as he starts walking towards the front door.

We all walked inside the house into a hallway. Alejandro showed us around the house. When you walk in the house the living room is on your right and an office is on your left. If you walk further down the hallway there's the dining room and kitchen. In between there's a bathroom. Upstairs there's three bedrooms and a bathroom.

I walk out to the backyard to see a nice fenced in area. I let Ragnar wander around as i walk back inside. Gaz walks over to me and leans on the counter. "This is a nice place." He says as he looks up at me. I look down at him and then look at the backyard door. Ragnar comes inside and his nails are clanking against the wood floor. "Wanna do me a favor?" I ask gaz. "Sure." He says as he walks around the counter to stand beside me. "Cut his nails?" I ask. He looks me in the eyes and then at the dog.

"Fine." He sighs. "Alright let me get the clippers I'll be right back." I say as i slightly jog to the stairs. I Go upstairs and into the bedroom where Simon is sorting our stuff. "Where's ragnars nail clippers?" I asked.  He looks around the room and points to a pile of dog stuff. I walk over to it and pick up the clippers. I walk out the room and back downstairs. I turn the corner to see ragnar laying on Gaz's feet. I hand him the clippers and watch in amazement.

He bends down and Ragnar thinks he's going to get pet. Gaz grabs his paw and puts the clippers up to his nails. Ragnar jumps up and starts freaking out. He's barking and howling like crazy. "What's go-"soap gets cut off as Ragnar runs into him and knocks him to the ground. "Fucking hell man." He groans while holding the back of His head. Gaz is chasing ragnar around the house and I'm just watching in amazement.

Simon walks in and sees what's happening. He chuckles at soap as he's slouching against the wall holding his head. Gaz tackles ragnar but he starts growing and barking. Gaz pops up off the ground and is now being chased by the dog. He jumps up on the counter next to me and is freaking out. Ragnar jumps up on the side of the counter and is barking. Gaz looks at me for help but i can't stop laughing. "Ragnar." Simon says in a deep demanding voice. Ragnar stops barking and struts over to him.

"Never again!" Gaz says as he jumps down. He walks off and i can hear his heavy footsteps go up the stairs. I giggle and Simon looks at me. " it's late." He says. He's tired already? I nod and we both head towards the stairs. "Your gonna leave me here?" Soap asked. "Yes." Simon says as he continues walking. I follow him up the stairs and we both go into our bedroom. He shuts the door behind me after i walk in.

I sit down on the bed and look at him. He takes off his mask and throws it onto the dresser. He walks over to be and gently pulls the mask off my head. Once it's off he leans down and kisses my forehead. He backs up and sets it on the dresser with his. He takes off his shirt and then basically collapses on the bed. He rolled over so his head was on my chest. He looked up at me and smiled. "Can you shut the light off?" he asked with a small chuckle. I leaned over and pulled the light string. The room went dark and Simon rolls off of me and to the side. I do the same and drift to sleep soon after.