Bombing

I was sleeping in bed with Simon when the sirens went off. We both shot up and looked at each other. We got out of bed and threw on our gear. We grabbed our guns and ran too the warehouse. There where others running as well. We both bolted inside to be greeted by the general and soap.

Price and gaz came running in after us. "What the hell is going on?!" Price asked. "There's a bombing going on in Lillehammer. Hassan has been seen in the area." The general replied. We all looked at each other. "I say you guys get down there. Look for survivors. Help people. This is not about Hassan at the moment. This is about the civilians. We help them then get Hassan." The general stated.

We all agreed. We all got backpacks full of medical supplies and water. We all piled into a helicopter and waited to lift. I rested my head on simons shoulder as the helicopter shook as it lifted off the ground. We flew over a bunch of trees and a few city's on the way.

I can see smoke in the distance threw a window. I looked in shock. It was more then expected. The whole town that i once walked threw was gone. It was just rubble and broken buildings. There's people running and helping others. I look away from the scene and we lowered on the ground.

Us followed by a lot of other men from other helicopters all rushed out to help people. I was walking down the street. People where crying and there where dead people just laying around. There where soldiers with tarps covering the dead. I kept walking. I see a pregnant lady sitting down against a wall cover in ash and dirt.

I walk over to her and crouch down. "You alright miss?" I ask as i pulled the bag off my shoulders. "Yeah. Just scared." She said while trembling. I pull out a water out of my bag and hand it to her. She thanks me and drinks it. "Do you need any medication or treatment?" I asked. He shook her head. "Alright then. If you need anything just ask one of us." I said as i stood up throwing the bag back on my shoulders.

I walk away from the lady and continue down the street. I look over my shoulder to see who's doing what. I see everyone but Simon. I walk over to soap as he's helping a young boy with a cut on his leg. "Soap. Where's ghost?" I asked. He glanced up at me and then back down to the boys leg. "Not sure. I think i saw him walk towards the park. You should ask price though he was the last to talk to him."

I walk over to price and put my hand on his shoulder to get his attention. "Have you seen ghost?" I asked. He shook his head. I sighed and slowly walked away. I held my walkie in my hand and and put it in the channel everyone is using. "Ghost do you copy?" I ask. It was silence for a moment. Price walks over to me and stands there. He then grabs his radio.

"Ghost we repeat. Do you copy?" He said in his walkie. Gaz and soap also walked over. It was once again silent. We all then heard gun shots in the distance. "This is ghost. I need backup. I repeat. I need backup!" He says. We all run towards the gun shots to be met with a group if men firing at a building.

"Ghost are you in the building?" Soap asked. "Affirmative" he replied. With that we all started firing at the men. Soon enough they all dropped dead or ran off. We all rushed inside the building to be greeted by Simon. He had a baby that was crying in his arms. He looked at us with the eyes that usually had no emotion. He had a sparkle in his eye. Something i only saw.

The baby was wrapped in a dirty blanket that Simon probably found and he was covered in ash and dirt as well. He looked at me and i nodded. I walked forward and took the baby out of his arms. I turned away from the men and walked out the building. I rubbed the dirt off the baby's face and smiled under my mask. "Shh your alright. Your safe." I whispered. The baby seemed to calm down as i rocked him in my arms.

The men came out of the building with what seemed like a disappointed look. "The parents are dead. Shot in the head." Gaz said. I looked down at the baby and back up at them. "Gaz can you have someone take him to a home?" I asked while handing him the child. He nodded and took the baby from me.

I walked over to a wall that was half standing and leaned in it. I was looking at the mountains as it was beginning to snow. I noticed little blurs moving on the mountain. I focused on them and i saw two men with guns running up the mountain. "This is Skar reporting in. I see two men running up the mountain. I'm heading up now. Backup needed." I said in my walkie as i started to run towards them.

"Copy that." Soap says on the walkie. I'm about halfway up to the men and the look back at me. They start yelling things i can't understand. They start mumbling to each other and then throw something at me. I catch it and look down. Oh shit. It seems that they have thrown a grenade at me. "Fuck!" I mumbled. I did the first thing that came to mine and threw it.

There was a big bang and my ears are ringing. There's a few stings on my chest,stomach and leg. I see small holes in my vest and clothes and then blood starts to dribble out my body. I can feel my self start to choke on something. I start coughing and blood comes out. I collapsed on the ground. "Skar reporting in." I said coughing. I go to put my hand back on my walkie. "Y/n we heard an explosion what's going on?!" Ghost asked.

"I'm hit." I manage to say before falling on my back. "Skar where are you?!" Price asked. I didn't respond. I threw my helmet and walkie off of my body. I reach for the Velcro on my vest and unstrap it. I pull my bag off of my back and then my vest. I look down to see blood on my chest and stomach. I flip to reach my bag but everything goes black.