North Dakota.

We stopped a few places in Canada during our trip to get to North Dakota. Now we are currently hovering over the air field landing. "Opening doors." The pilot says through our headsets. The door opens and the five of us hop out. As the rest of mine and prices men our pushing each other out of there military aircraft.

"Ah captain smith nice to see you." Price said with his hand extended towards a taller man. He was taller then me but was definitely not taller then Simon. As price and smith are talking most of the people are starring at me and simon. Gaz and soap come towards us and we all start talking. "I can't wait till a good night's rest." Soap says.

"You always want to sleep Johnny." Simon replied. Me and gaz glance at each other then back at soap and simon. "Yeah well you always fuck her at night so i cant sleep." Soap says. This got my attention and i loook at soap. "Not my fault no one wants to sleep with you." I said. "Actu-"soap started say before he was cut off. "What did i tell you both." Price says .

"Your no fun cap." I say while i glance down at ragnar. He is standing at my side giving me a cue he needs to use the bathroom. "Can you ask if there's somewhere he can use the bathroom?" I ask. He nods and turned towards captain smith. Soon after he looks at me and points to a patch of grass.  I start walking with ragnar over to the grass and i can feel the cold and dark eyes on me the whole time.

Once he's done doing his business i look up as i start walking back over. I see Simon staring at me and waiting. "Ghost you coming? She can catch up with us." Soap yells from a bit away. "No lady is going to sleep with you if you treat her like that johnny." He replied. Soap just walks off with a hurt face. I giggled and made my way over to him.

We start walking over to the others while being stared at my people. Once we made our way over to the others we where all sorted into rooms to stay for the night. We have been on this trip for about 17 hours so far. Not once have we slept. Me and Simon were sorted into a room together in barrack C7 room 26. We both walked into the building and there where a bunch of soldiers starring at at.

We made our way to our room and walked inside. It had a double bed and a dog Mat for Ragnar. He sat our bags down and took our masks off. "It's nicer than usual." Simon chuckles. I look at him confused. "Did you plan this?" I asked genuinely confused. "Someone i know from this base owed me so i had them arrange it so we can have a little fun or just some relaxing time if your not up for that." He explained. "Your something else." I giggled.

"You've told me before, love." He said said with his signature grin plastered on his face. "Alright let's just get our gear off." I say. "Yes ma'am." He says jokingly. We both strip out of our gear and throw on some casual clothing. Simons phone buzzes and he pick it up to look at who texted him. He puts his phone in the picked of his jeans and looks at me. "Price wants us to meet them at the mess hall." He says as he moves to grab his mask. I nod and do the same.

We both put our masks on and i put Ragnar in heal. We exit the room and make our way into the mess hall. Once we step in all the men that flew in with us seemed at start calling our names and cheering. I was honestly so dumbfounded i didn't know what was going on. I look over at Simon to see he's looking at me. He gave me a confused look with his eyes. I shrugged saying i had no idea.

"Ah there you two are. If your wondering why everyone is in such a good mood is because we found out Hassan's hideout where he will be staying." Price explains at he walks over. "About fucking time." Simon says in his thick British accent. "I was able to get you both a cleared out table. It's over there." He says while pointing. Me and Simon nod before walking off to the table.

We both sit down and Ragnar lays under the table at my feet. We both look at each other knowing that we can't eat. I slightly turn to look around. There's a bunch of people staring at us. I turn back to Simon to see he's staring straight at me. He knows what that stare does to me. I see soap trying to be quiet while walking behind Simon. He goes for a scare but Simon quickly pulls out a knife and holds it up to his neck.

"Nice try Johnny." He said in his scruffy voice. "Hwy ghost, can you put the knife down?" Soap asked. Simon stared at him for a moment before pulling the knife back and putting in his vest. I notice the room is quiet at the event seems to settle down. Soap sits down at the table and looks at me. "I like your old mask's better." He says. I look him in his eyes without saying anything.

"I think she looks good matching with ghost." Gas says as him and price walk over to the table. "Personally i like to see more of her face b-" soap says but then is cut off by Simon. "Watch your mouth soap." Simon says with a tint of anger in his voice. Damn he's hot when he's jealous. Price breaks the tension by placing down a paper bag.

"Your food is in here. I suggest you both go eat before a fight breaks out." He says with a slight chuckle at the end. Simon nods and grabs the bag. We both stand up and he puts his arms around my waist. We both start walking through the mess hall. "I can't wait till I'm an uncle." I hear soap say. I glance at him and give him a glare.

Simon chuckles as his grip around my waist gets stronger. We both walk out the mess hall doors and walk back to the bedroom. Once we enter we both take our masks off and Ragnar lays on the ground. "I'm exhausted." I groan. "Well I'm starving." He replies as he opens the paper bag. He pulls out two pulls of salad.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He mumbles to himself as he looks inside the bag. He pulls out silverware and sets them down. "They only gave us salad." He said as he turns to look at me. "Well I'm not that surprised. Have you seen the people out there? Just skin and bone." I say with a slight laugh. Simon let's put a slight chuckle as he pulls out two boxes of grape juice from the bag.

He tosses me a box and i open it. I take a few sips then set it down. I grab my silverware and salad and walk over to the small table in the corner of the room. Simon follows after and we both eat in a calming silence. After we are done eating i grab our trash and throw it in the trash bin. I turn around to look at Simon to see he's giving me the biggest smirk.

"God Simon your such a dog." I say as i walk over to him and pull him out of his chair and lead him to the bed.

__________________________________

Guys I'm so sorry it took so long to get this out.! And I'm so sorry for the Cliff hanger. 🫶🏻