a l o n g c a m e A v e r y

Listen, this book was crazy I even got confused just writing it. This is not exactly how I wanted the book to end, I won't even lie. I wanted him to kill her 💀 but y'all said you wanted him to be an angel or whatever so I delivered a bit of that. No one died — hooray — but at what cost?

It's always sad to reach the end of the book, I knaur. But I'm actually glad it's done and by record, this is the fastest I've finished a book. It's been five months and ten days going through the journey of this book and I can't even believe how quickly we got to the end. I'm literally impressed with myself, I cannot even lie.

I'm also sad too because I am struggling to find a concept to write and explore. Which means I have no stories to write and give you guys. No!!

So, I'm going to take a break just to figure out my own life because truth be told, I've been struggling with a lot in life so I think it's stopped me creatively. I'll figure it out and come back with something good, I know it, I just don't know when.

I wanna thank y'all for supporting me though, because wow y'all are crazy and amazing.

The comments too 💀 y'all are down bad and crazy. No ways, I love it.

Sequel? No. I love the ideas of sequels but I'm more of a new story new characters kind of girl. I'll think of something. Unless you wanna throw in an idea or two (that doesn't include ass eating or knob slobbing then we good💀 I refuse to write smut)

Until next time, good bye lovelies ♥️