Chapter 1

Company Acquisition Contract

Transferor: Mingyou Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Party A);

Registered address: Building A, Huanrong International Building, Jiangbei District, Yucheng;

Legal representative: Ming Wu;

Transferee: Tianheng Group (hereinafter referred to as Party B);

Registered address: Jinding Building, Chang'an District, Yucheng;

Legal representative: Lou Tianheng;

...

Article 17 Matters not covered in this agreement shall be agreed upon by each party in a supplementary agreement.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mingyue sat on the sofa in the living room of Tianheng Group, holding the purchase contract and a few stacks of attachments in his hand, his whole self looked unhappy as if he was about to erupt at any moment.

The employees, one after another, peeked at the young master through the glass walls, from the work area and couldn't help gossiping.

"You say, what is Master Ming doing here?"

"It's a fight, didn't he come to Tianheng to fight with Mr. Lou."

"Why would they fight in the living room? Don't they usually fight in the parking lot?"

"Hey, hey, I heard that Mingyou Technology went bankrupt, and our Tianheng intends to acquire Mingyou. Didn't the young master come to find trouble with Mr. Lou for this matter?"

Just that moment, the elevator outside the corridor suddenly dinged, and everyone fell silent and back to their respective seats tacitly, looking down at the documents in their hands.

They didn't look up again until the tall lean figure entered the living room. They wanted to continue with the gossiping but saw the electric curtains in the living room closing slowly, and the young master of the Ming family quickly disappeared from everyone's sight.

Ming Yue has brown shoulder-length wavy hair, usually tied behind his head on weekdays. He often wears a red agate necklace on his slender neck.

However, his beautiful visage lasted for less than three seconds. Ming Yue got up angrily, approached the man at the door, pushed him against the door panel, grabbed his collar, and asked,

"Lou Shijing, what do you mean, buy?
buy my company, why do you want to buy me?"

While talking, he slapped the contract on the other party's face.

The two men were about the same in stature, Lou Shijing stared at Ming Yue's face which was so close to his, his eyes darkened.

Mingyue's eyes were slightly red with anger: "You can walk and talk normally, but now you're dumb?"

Lou Shijing's facial features are sharp as if finely carved with a chisel, his sharp and deep eyes always have a calm demeanor, and his tone cold and emotionless: "I am marrying you, not buying you ."

Ming Yue resisted the urge to strangle him, and it took a long time to squeeze out a word between his teeth: "Get lost!"

Lou Shijing calmly released his hand, and quickly sat down in front of the sofa: "This is the decision of both parents."

"How old are you? saying it is the parents' decision?" Ming Yue laughed angrily at his words.

"Is your brain covered in a foot wrap? Accepting arranged marriage?