Chapter 49

On the morning of the first day of the new year, Lou Shijing pulled Ming Yue up from his bed while he was still sleeping.

Seeing him staring with resentful eyes, Lou Shijing coaxed, "Get up and pay New Year's greetings to your parents. They'll give you a red envelope."

"How old are you? You still miss red envelopes."

"No matter how old we are, we will always be children in the eyes of our parents."

It turned out that it was not only Ming Yue who received the New Year's red envelope but also the unborn Duoduo. In the end, he returned to the bedroom with a large pile of red envelopes, and he knew how much they added up without even opening them.

After breakfast, Mingwu's family of three left. Not long after, several uncles from the Lou family came to the old house one after another.

Although Ming Yue was ready to face other people, he still felt a little uncomfortable when the number of visitors gradually increased.

Fortunately, these uncles and aunts did not pester him with questions. Finally, Lou Shijing brought a group of juniors to the recreation room and let them play as much as they wanted.

After leaving the elders' sight, Lou Nian was like a wild horse, full of curiosity about the little life in Ming Yue's belly. If Lou Shijing hadn't been by his side, Lou Nian would have been unable to hold back and touch his belly.

Not only Lou Nian, but also Lou Xingyi is also very curious, but the point of his curiosity is different from Lou Nian: "Sister-in-law, will this child have your surname or my elder brother's surname from now on?"

Generally speaking, a son takes his father's surname, but both of them are the father of the child, so how should they choose?

Before Ming Yue could speak, Lou Shijing had already spoken: "The child was born to your sister-in-law, so naturally he will bear his surname."

Lou Nian asked: "Have you given the baby a name? What is his nickname?"

Ming Yue: "His nickname is Duoduo, but I haven't found a real name yet."

"Fumanduo?" Lou Xingyi raised his eyebrows, "Is there an extra lot?"

Lou Shijing glanced at him: "It's the word "many" that means Fumanduo."

Lou Xingyi didn't take it seriously: "That's still too much."

Seeing Lou Shijing's eyes darken, Ming Yue quickly opened his mouth to change the subject: "Why didn't your third brother come today?"

"Third brother has an appointment today, so he doesn't have time to come and pay New Year's greetings." Lou Nian pursed his lips.

Have an appointment? with Momo?

Last night when he was watching the New Year's fireworks, Shen Mo didn't send him a single message, and he didn't even wish him Happy New Year until midnight.

Could it be that Lou Yutang stayed up with him last night?

After dinner in the evening, several uncles left with their families. Ming Yue and Lou Shijing also returned to Weiyang Pavilion. On the second day of the Lunar New Year, they have to go to their ancestral home to pay New Year's greetings to Duoduo's grandparents. They needed to prepare in advance.

Both Aunt Deng and Aunt Liu have gone back to their hometowns for vacation to celebrate the New Year and will not be able to return to the city until the fourth day of the Lunar New Year. The Weiyang Pavilion seems a little deserted without the two aunts.