Chapter 24

The door opened and closed, and Lou Shijing pressed the wall light switch. The soft light was cast from the four walls, It was not dazzling, but it was enough to illuminate the entire bedroom.

Mingyue still maintained the posture of lying on his side, his body curled up in the quilt, and his guard was very obvious.

Lou Shijing quickly came to the bed and lightly touched his arm: "What happened?"

His palms were warm and hot, sticking Mingyue's skin through the pajamas, quickly calming down the restless heart.

Lou Shijing replaced the sheets and quilt covers two days ago, and the pine fragrance that belonged to him also disappeared.

Now, Mingyue finally smelled it again in the dead of night.

Sensing that the young master's body was shaking, Lou Shijing frowned, and was about to ask again, when he sat up from the quilt, his eyes were slightly red: "I saw something unclean!"

Lou Shijing was a little dazed: "The house is very clean."

Ming Yue gritted his teeth, punched him hard, and then told him everything that happened just now.

Lou Shijing couldn't help but smile after hearing this.

Two days ago, he happened to see a similar post on the parenting app. According to superstition, human beings are reincarnated from the soul, and the deceased usually visit their mother before becoming a fetus, and after pregnancy, people have very low "fire eyes", and can often see many things that are difficult to explain by science.

According to the statement in the post, then Mingyue must have been "visited" by his own child just now.

But Lou Shijing's heart is like a bright mirror. He knows how much psychological pressure Mingyue is under. He can't sleep well at night, and he is tortured by the pregnancy reaction during the day. It is inevitable that his nerves will weaken, which will lead to intermittent paralysis of neurons. There will be a situation where it is difficult to move, which is often called a "ghost press".

As for the "figure", it was nothing more than an imaginary phenomenon caused by his excessive pressure.

Even so, Lou Shijing still comforted in a gentle voice: "Don't be afraid, I'll be here with you tonight, okay?"

Ming Yue stared at him steadfastly, then lay back on the bed without making a sound, and quickly turned over, leaving only his thin back.

Lou Shijing shook his head helplessly and took out a red sandalwood box from the bedside table, which contained a jade pendant.

The whole body of the jade pendant is white and moist, and the tentacles are warm. The jade body is carved with small and complicated patterns, shining brightly under the light.

After shaking off the rope, Lou Shijing put it around Mingyue's neck.

Ming Yue got up, touched the jade pendant, and asked: "What is this?"

"Ping An buckle." Lou Shijing explained, "My grandma begged me to wear it. I wore it from the age of six until I graduated from college. Except for a serious illness in my third year of high school, I was safe the rest of the time."

Ming Yue was slightly startled, looked down at this exquisitely crafted jade pendant, and muttered: "Your grandma begged you, I can't wear it well."

"What's mine is yours." Lou Shijing replied simply, "Wearing it can drive away evil spirits and avoid disasters."

"But you will get seriously ill if you wear it, which shows that it is ominous!"