Chapter 26

There are still five steps left to come to the next plank road, but the body loses balance at this moment, and the whole person falls along the ridge.

Ming Yue stretched out his hand to grab the handrail of the plank road, but in vain, he could only protect his stomach in desperation.

When he landed, a sharp pain came from under his feet, and his vision became clear at this moment.

He saw Lou Shijing running down the plank road with a pale face, missing his last step, and his tall body could hardly stand still.

"Yueyue!" Lou Shijing carefully helped him sit up, "Don't be afraid, I'll carry you down the mountain, and we'll go to the hospital right away."

Ming Yue opened his mouth and refused aloud: "I won't go."

"Stop being willful!" Lou Shijing gritted his teeth, with a bit of sullen tone in his tone.

His hand was lightly attached to Ming Yue's lower abdomen, his palm trembling like his voice: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid..."

It seemed to be comforting the young master, and it seemed to be comforting himself.

After finishing speaking, he threw the backpack aside, carefully helped Ming Yue up, and then walked down the mountain with him on his back.

"No...don't throw away the bag!" Ming Yue lifted up the backpack and held it in his hand. Both of their IDs were inside!

The man turned a deaf ear to this and walked in a hurry, and the wooden boards of the plank road creaked under his trampling.

Ming Yue lay on that broad shoulder, the blood on his cheeks hadn't fully recovered yet.

"I'm fine." He said, "I don't know if it's the lack of oxygen or anemia, but suddenly my eyes turned black and my legs became weak."

Lou Shijing didn't make a sound, his steps were fast but steady so that the person on his back would not be jolted and cause discomfort.

"I'm really fine!" Ming Yue began to resist, "You let me down, so many people are watching!"

There were indeed a lot of eyes on them around, but Lou Shijing had no time to think about anything else, his heart was beating wildly with worry as if it might break through the meat membrane protecting his chest at any time. Mingyue fell just now, whether the child is still there is a problem, what if something really happened...

If something really happened to Ming Yue, he would never forgive himself in his life.

Lou Shijing carried the man down the mountain in a daze, then put him in the co-pilot, fastened his seat belt carefully, and then started the car, and left the scenic spot at high speed.

"I'm really fine." Ming Yue kept on talking all the way, not knowing if Lou Shijing had installed a shielding device, so he couldn't listen.

"Slow down!" The speed of the car became more and more intense, Ming Yue was thrown dizzily, and his stomach was churning again, "I'm going to vomit!"

After the car stopped on the side of the road, Ming Yue pressed the window and immediately vomited.

Lou Shijing quickly got out of the car, walked around the front of the car, and came to his side.

"Can we be on the same channel? I told you I'm fine, but you are thinking about my death!" Ming Yue vomited for a long time, only spit out a few mouthfuls of bitterness, and stared at him with red eyes, "I'm really not a porcelain doll, how can it be broken so easily!"