Chapter 13

In July, Changbai Mountain is cool and pleasant. When other cities are suffering from the scorching heat, it is spring here.

Mingyue's laziness is engraved in his bones, if he comes to escape the summer heat, it is really a summer escape, and he has no desire to go out to play at all.

What is gratifying is that the manor hotel has beautiful scenery, even if you don't want to go out, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of spring. After eating three meals a day, Mingyue lies on the rocking chair on the lawn to play video games, and occasionally refills a cup of milk tea or juice, which is the most comfortable thing for him.

Lou Shijing was sitting opposite Ming Yue with a book in his hand. His light gray long coat set off his temperament to the best. Coupled with his ascetic and cold appearance, it was enough to make any man or woman with worldly desires fall for him.

Ming Yue was very quiet when he was playing games, which was quite different from his usual carefree temperament, but he could hear the noisy voices of his teammates on the mobile phone, and the voice seemed to contradict the silence.

"Come here sooner, I have a 98K here."

"Yueyue, do you want a high-power lens?"

"Help me faster and faster, I've been bullied by the old Liu, damn it!"

"More and more..."

Silently calling out Mingyue's name continuously, Lou Shijing's eyebrows tightened, and his expression seemed displeased.

Ming Yue was unaware of this and followed behind 'Silence' without saying a word, occasionally taking out two enemies with skillful and clean movements.

"Yueyue, there are people behind the big tree in the direction of three o'clock!" Shen Mo yelled while sitting in the car.

Lou Shijing's ears were about to bleed, and just when he decided to speak, a deep voice came from the phone, saying in a somewhat joking tone: "Don't keep calling me little sister-in-law, I'm is driving, you Just tell me the direction, and my marksmanship is very accurate."

It's Lou Yutang.

Lou Shijing's brows deepened.

Silence: "Oh, good."

There was a gust of breeze in the courtyard, carrying a scent of flowers, blowing Mingyue's untied long hair into disorder. He operated the mobile phone with one hand and brushed his hair away with the other. His thick eyelashes trembled slightly, which was more intoxicating than the fragrance of flowers in the air.

Lou Shijing stared at Mingyue intently, only after a long time did he realize that there was nothing on that slender neck.

I remember the last time when we were in the Weiyang Pavilion, the two had a fight, he tore off Mingyue's neck chain with his teeth, and since then he has never seen Ming Yue wearing a neck chain again.

Such a beautiful neck shouldn't be empty...

Just when Lou Shijing was distracted, Ming Yue stretched out his legs and hooked the other man's calf from under the coffee table.

The man's sharp facial features changed slightly, and his ten fingers couldn't help but clenched tightly, leaving deep marks on the pages of the book.

Ming Yue wore a pair of white socks, his toes were soft and flexible, and he rubbed against Lou Shijing's slender and strong legs through a layer of slacks: "Mr. Lou, I want to eat puffs."

Lou Shijing closed the book, rolled his Adam's apple, and asked without answering, "Do you know what it means to hook a man's leg with your foot?"