Chapter 18

The churning in his stomach was finally released at this moment, and the sound of intense vomiting echoed in the huge bathroom.

Mingyue hasn't eaten much in the past two days and was living on a few mouthfuls of porridge every day, so even though he vomited violently at the moment, there was very little that was actually vomited out. Except for the initial residue and liquid, there was only a retch.

There were bursts of darkness in front of his eyes as if the discomfort accumulated for many days broke out at this moment.

It wasn't until a hand stroked his back that the dizziness gradually disappeared.

He raised his eyes full of mist to look in the mirror, Lou Shijing was watching him with a worried face.

"Why did you throw up all of a sudden?"

"It wasn't too sudden," Ming Yue propped his hands on the washbasin, his arms trembling a little, "I feel like throwing up after smelling the meat these days, but I just kept holding back. The pile of crab meat my dad picked just now was too fishy So I couldn't help but spit it out."

Lou Shijing took out a tissue to wipe the water stains from the corner of his mouth for him, and was about to say something when he was interrupted by Ming Yue: "I won't go to the hospital! Just wait for the temperature to cool down completely, and I'll beat you if you bring me to the hospital! "

In the past, Mingyue would often not be able to eat when the heat was hot, so this anomaly was not worth going to the point of seeing a doctor for him.

Lou Shijing frowned, seeing that he was threatening him like a cat baring his teeth, he only sighed slightly.

The two quickly walked out of the bathroom, Yu Jinshu and Ming Wu were particularly worried, Yu Jinshu asked, "What's wrong with Yueyue?"

Ming Yue smiled: "I'm fine, Mom, don't worry."

He glanced at the pile of crab meat and immediately fell silent.

Lou Shijing looked at him, and stretched out his hand to bring the plate of picked crab meat in front of him: "You have a bad stomach recently, the doctor told you not to eat these cold foods."

Ming Yue turned his head and saw the image of "Tall and Great An" from his body for the first time, as if his body was exuding the light of Buddha that could save all sentient beings, and he couldn't help showing a bit of admiration.

Lou Shijing silently avoided his gaze and ate his meal calmly and gracefully, but his ears showed a pale crimson color imperceptibly.

Ming Wu was still peeling crabs, and he could only stop his work when he heard this: "The intestines and stomach are not good, so I have to take care of it carefully. It is not a solution to always eat these bland foods. Such a big person, even his own body can't bear it, being not well taken care of."

The old man spoke very seriously, but his every word was filled with concern, Ming Yue smiled: "Got it."

It was almost nine o'clock when they got back to Weiyang Pavilion. The moonlight tonight is extraordinarily beautiful. The silver glow spills out of the window, covering the roses and irises in the garden with a layer of tulle, dreamy, and incredibly charming.

The living room, bedroom, and bathroom all smelled of incense. Mingyue had liked these smells very much before, but as soon as he got home today, he was disturbed by these fragrances, and the feeling of vomiting came again.

Even the smell of the shower gel he had used for a long time couldn't stand it, and the short shower time of a few minutes was simply torture for him.

At this moment, he was wrapped in a nightgown and sitting on the terrace outside the living room, blowing the night breeze, and it took him a long time to feel alive again.