Chapter 36

After Christmas is New Year's Day, welcoming the Gregorian New Year.

Lou Shijing's class reunion was scheduled to be held in Qianhu Miao Village, Xijiang, Kaili, Guizhou. The weather forecast showed that there would be rain and snow in the next few days. The two of them brought enough warm clothes before they set off.

In order to take care of Mingyue's body, Lou Shijing specially asked Chen Yu to drive a Mercedes-Benz V-class MPV from the old house before this trip. The spacious and comfortable commercial vehicle is just convenient for the young master to stretch his body.

Liu Yan was also on this trip, wearing an ink-colored long down jacket, with her long hair half draped over her shoulders, she looked completely different from her white coat.

Ming Yue couldn't help but take a second look: "Does Doctor Liu have a boyfriend?"

"I'm busy with work, so I don't have time to fall in love." Liu Yan smiled, "Could it be that Young Master Ming wants to introduce someone to me? If there is someone around your age, I can consider it."

Ming Yue pouted his nose and snorted softly: "They are not good enough for you."

Liu Yan couldn't help looking at Lou Shijing: "Your kid has such a sweet mouth."

Lou Shijing curled his lips but didn't answer.

Mingyue woke up very early today, and he was a little sleepy at the moment. He fell asleep after the car drove into the expressway around the city, a little bump can still be seen.

In order for him to sleep soundly, Lou Shijing hugged his shoulders and gently placed him on his lap, just enough to keep him lying on his left side, so as not to oppress the child, but also to allow the pregnant man to breathe more smoothly.

The car was warm and quiet. Liu Yan listened to music with headphones on, and occasionally chatted with her classmates in the group, reporting the itinerary to them.

In the group, an old classmate who loves gossip couldn't help asking: "Squad leader, are you really in the same car as Shi Jing and the others?"

Liu Yan: "Yes."

Classmate B also couldn't help being curious: "So you exist to bandage the wounds of those who have fought and provide aftermath services?"

Classmate C took over the words: "The class monitor is an obstetrician, and it's not her turn to deal with the aftermath of the fight."

Liu Yan sent a smiley emoji: "The two of them are like glue, how could they fight?"

——

...

There were fifty-two people in the group, and at this moment, forty people sent question marks, representing shock and doubt.

Lou Shijing leaned on the seat and closed his eyes to rest, not knowing that the group was full of gossip about his relationship with Mingyue.

Liu Yan didn't bother to explain, so she directly took a photo of the two people's backs and sent it to the group——

Ming Yue fell into a deep sleep lying on Lou Shijing's lap, the latter's hand was on his shoulder, as if protecting his possession.

The WeChat group immediately exploded:

wowwwwww——

So, is the two of them a marriage of convenience or a real relationship?