Chapter 44

Mingyue was admitted to the VIP ward of the obstetrics department, which is fully equipped to deal with a variety of common obstetric emergencies and severe cases. For a senior expert like Director Zou, the treatment of shock can be said to be within reach.

The values ​​on the ECG monitor gradually approached normal. At the same time, Liu Yan also contacted the ultrasound department. The emergency obstetrics ultrasound showed some results as follows:

Biparietal diameter: 5.82cm, clinical gestational age 24W3d;

Abdominal circumference: 19.45cm, placenta thickness 2.3cm, estimated weight 611g ± 89g;

Fetal heart rate: 126bpm;

Fetal cord blood flow signal S/D: 2.9;

Fetal biological index score: heartbeat, muscle tension, no obvious fetal movement, normal amniotic fluid volume, breathing movement, fetal intestinal tube expansion, fetal umbilical cord around the neck for a week;

Zou Xianlan looked at the color Doppler ultrasound results and said: "The fetus is not yet mature, and the fetal heart rate has a tendency to drop significantly compared with before, and there is no obvious fetal movement, which is enough to prove that the fetus does have the possibility of hypoxia. If the fetal heart rate is always low or If it increases and the fetal movement disappears for more than 12 hours, it will increase the lethality rate of the fetus."

Seeing Lou Shijing's complexion was serious, she said again: "Doctors never dare to talk too much, I can't assure you that the baby will be 100% safe because the fetal deformity caused by hypoxia is difficult to heal, and it may eventually You still need to induce labor. Dr. Liu has already told me about your wife's situation. Since it is the second development of the female/reproductive/reproductive system, the attachment position of the uterus will be somewhat different from that of the female, and in his case, Whether it is induced labor or normal cesarean section, the uterus must be removed to prevent blood stasis after the operation from causing complications in the body and threatening life."

"As for the rumored issue about the lower survival rate of male births, it is exactly what I mentioned above. Due to the unknown distribution of organs and surrounding nerves, many uncertain accidents will occur during the operation, and these accidents are The key to death. Although medicine knows no borders, we have not yet obtained video of male cesarean section operations, so we cannot help. But as long as doctors with relevant surgical experience come to operate on your spouse, the risk will be reduced a lot."

"I see." Lou Shijing's voice was as soft as a mosquito, and a look of pain flashed in his eyes.

Zou Xianlan added: "I heard that the prenatal examination was also completed in our hospital, but there is no record in the system. I wonder if Mr. Lou can show me all the prenatal examination results for a review."

"Okay, I'll send someone over right away." After Lou Shijing finished speaking, he immediately called Chen Yu and asked him to go to Weiyang Pavilion to fetch the results of the prenatal examination and send them to the hospital.

Zou Xianlan and Liu Yan left one after another, leaving only the sounds of the ECG monitor and fetal heart rate monitor in the room, intertwined and undulating, like two invisible knives, cutting intermittently on Lou Shijing's heart.

He had already contacted Mingsui when he arrived at the hospital. He didn't know whether it was a coincidence or God's mercy. Mingsui was about to board the plane to return to China for New Year's Eve. After hearing him talk about Mingyue's current situation, the other party gave appease asked for the phone number of Mingyue's doctor in charge of the bed, and asked the doctor to contact her directly.