Chapter 31

--I cannot sleep.--

Lou Shijing stared at those words, and after careful consideration, he called Mingyue.

After two rings, the other party was connected, and the clear and crisp voice came to the ears through the mobile phone, which was even more beautiful than the singing voice at the concert that day.

"What?"

Although the tone was a bit aggressive, it was still pleasant to hear.

The corners of Lou Shijing's lips raised slightly: "Do you miss me so much, is that why you can't sleep?"

Ming Yue resisted the urge to cut off the phone and said harshly to him: "Shameless!"

Lou Shijing smiled: "Then why can't you fall asleep?"

"Uh..." Ming Yue paused for a few seconds before replying, "Urinating frequently, I can't fall asleep afterward."

Lou Shijing was slightly stunned and suddenly remembered the photo he saw just now, the lower abdomen that was supposed to be flat now has a clear shape, and as the child grows up, it will continue to oppress the pregnant person's vagina, causing frequent urination, etc. hence the phenomenon.

He lowered his tone and said softly: "Is it getting harder?"

An ordinary sentence, Ming Yue felt his ears burned when he heard it, and the man's magnetic voice was like the charm of a moonlit night, enough to confuse people's hearts.

The person who was always eloquent didn't know how to respond at this moment, he just held his mobile phone in a daze and remained silent for a long time.

Lou Shijing didn't think about asking him to respond, and said after a while: "I heard that eating bird's nest during pregnancy is good for the skin, so I called my mother and asked her to bring some bird's nest to Weiyang Restaurant tomorrow, and Mrs. Deng will cook it for you, eat it"

Ming Yue asked eagerly: "Did you tell your mother about my pregnancy?"

"No, don't worry, I didn't tell anyone." Lou Shijing calmed his emotions, "I won't tell anyone without your permission."

Ming Yue was immediately relieved, and then said: "The bird's nest is for girls, so I don't want it."

"Eating bird's nest helps to give birth to beautiful children."

"You think I'm ugly?!"

Lou Shijing expressed his helplessness for his ability to misinterpret: "There is no one in this world who is more beautiful than Young Master Ming."

Ming Yue didn't answer, and suddenly a picture of him and his sister coming out of the movie theater during the winter vacation of the freshman year of high school, met Lou Shijing impartially and blocked in the toilet of the shopping mall.

——I have nothing against you.
Don't you think I'm more interested in you than your girlfriend? You are much prettier than her. 
——

That was the first time Lou Shijing had spoken so much since the confrontation between the two.

In Ming Yue's heart, this person is a dull gourd, no matter how good his grades are, he can't speak, he doesn't show a smile, and he puts on a cold facade all day long as if others owe their Lou family hundreds of millions.

Originally, he was the one who pressed the person against the wall and had the upper hand both emotionally and rationally, but he was attacked before the fist even landed so the young master's mind went down for a long time.