Chapter 20

Intrauterine pregnancy?

Mingyue's ears were buzzing, and he even felt the hand on his belly go stiff for a moment.

He sat up almost vertically, and looked at Liu Yan with half-closed eyes: "What did you just say?"

Liu Yan's gaze seemed to be fixed on the screen, and after a few seconds, she turned the swivel chair and met his domineering eyes, and said, "Although it's a little difficult for me to digest, the ultrasound shows that a little life has indeed been conceived in your stomach." 

B-ultrasound can see the fetal heart and fetal buds, which proves that the gestational sac has survived. The next thing to do is to check thyroid function, HCG, and progesterone. But seeing Mingyue's current state, it was obvious that he would not cooperate.

Liu Yan's words were like a heavy hammer, sparing no effort to hit Ming Yue's heart, almost gouging his chest out to a bloody mess.

For a long time, he couldn't hear any sounds around him, and even his own breathing and heartbeat stopped at this moment.

It was as if...he had been abandoned by this world.

Lou Shijing went to shake his hand, and carefully pulled him into his arms when he was not rejected.

Liu Yan sighed inaudibly, and there was no need for her to speak officially at this moment: "Don't worry, I will keep my mouth shut about what happened tonight, and I will also cancel the records on the instrument."

After a pause, he continued: "Based on the size of the gestational sac, this little life has existed for about five or six weeks. Do you remember which day you conceived?"

If it is a woman of normal childbearing age, she will estimate the pregnancy week based on the partner's last menstrual period, but this method does not work in Mingyue.

Lou Shijing responded without thinking, "August 4th."

That day was Tanabata, and it was also Mingyue's birthday.

When they went to Changbai Mountain, Chen Yu secretly prepared three boxes of safety supplies for them. Lou Shijing only found out when he packed his luggage after arriving at the hotel. He felt that with the entanglement between him and Mingyue, there was a high probability that those things would not be needed.

Unexpectedly, it was not only used but also used up.

So on the eve of departure, they did not take any protective measures.

Not once, either in the hot spring pool or in the gym.

Liu Yan calculated her pregnancy week based on the date he mentioned, and then Ming Yue didn't hear what she said to Lou Shijing, and he didn't have the heart to listen. At this moment, his mind kept gonging the words "early pregnancy" and "there is a little life in my stomach" like a lingering curse.

He didn't even remember how he got out of the hospital and got into the co-pilot. With his temperament, after learning this ridiculous news, he was bound to be furious, even if he smashed up the entire color ultrasound room.

But he didn't do that, and even forgot to doubt whether the news was true or not.

As if his soul had been sucked out, he didn't know where he was at all.

The bright lights fell on the roof of the car, but they couldn't shine into the car.

Ming Yue leaned on the seat, his complexion paler than the silver plate in Mokong.

Lou Shijing fastened his seat belt for him and then went to shake his hand, but suddenly found that his slender fingers were as cold as ice, as if they had just been fished out of an ice cellar.