Chapter 22

It has been raining in Yucheng for two days, and the temperature that should have been breezy in autumn dropped suddenly.

Mingyue has directly transitioned from a T-shirt to a hooded sweater, with a big red jacket on top. Due to the weight loss, these clothes that should have fit are now very loose, which just gave him a sort of psychological comfort

Although the content of his stomach is only as big as a raisin now, he always has the illusion that his belly is as big as a drum. Whenever he is in front of people, he will intentionally or unintentionally cover his stomach, lest people will find out that it is abnormal.

Lou Shijing has been busy going through the formalities for going abroad these few days. Now the international situation is very severe, it is very difficult to approve the procedures for going abroad, and it is very difficult to make an appointment for the specialist outpatient clinic of Christine Royal Hospital. Lou Shijing sent someone to the hospital to register. The general doctor's number has to be queued one month later.

Judging from the current situation, no foreign hospital has any spare doctors at its disposal, and queuing is the only option.

Unless Ming Sui can be contacted and go through the back door through her relationship, the operation cannot be decided in a short time.

There are so many things about Tianheng, Lou Shijing doesn't have the energy to deal with them now, so he can only temporarily hand over the power to several vice presidents for execution.

In addition, he is also responsible for researching recipes to improve his cooking skills. Mingyue is still suffering from morning sickness, he can only drink porridge in the morning, and he can't even eat a few mouthfuls of steamed buns; the lunch in the company cafeteria is not to his taste, and the meals in the private kitchen outside are also filled with various seasonings, and he will be overwhelmed by the smell. threw up.

Lou Shijing could only go home and fry a few vegetables for himself, with less oil, less salt, no MSG, no seasoning, and even peppercorns had to be used with caution.

After preparing the meal, he packed it in an insulated food box and sent it to Mingyou.

In the acquisition case in May, Lou Shijing once appeared in Mingyou, and many people remembered this face, not to mention the unprecedented grand wedding of the two, which was uploaded on the Internet. It is difficult to let such a handsome appearance people forget.

Lou Shijing was wearing a black windbreaker, with a straight body and a stern face. Even if he was carrying a food box and a small bag of green oranges that did not match his identity, it did not affect his noble and elegant temperament in the slightest.

Soon, the gossip soul in the office area was burning——

【Isn't this Tianheng's Boss Lou? Why did he come to our place? 】

[What is "Tianheng" Mr. Lou, he is now a shareholder of our Mingyou, the real proprietor! 】

[Ah yes yes yes! 】

[By the way, did he bring a loving lunch for Mr. Ming? 】

[Isn't it rumored that the relationship between the two of them is very stiff? 】

[Rumours are rumors, the reality is reality, let's make it clear! Besides, it's not like you haven't seen the wedding video before. Ninety-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine flowers are laid on the wedding scene. This is a naked confession! Moreover, the flower language of the manta rose is "the place where dreams begin", and the meaning of white Phalaenopsis is "happiness is coming to you". What is this but true love? ! 】