Chapter 12

When the fireworks are over, everything became silent.

After everything returned to calm, the two showered.

Lou Shijing laid the man on his side and then took out a plaster with anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects to apply on him.

After finishing the treatment, he gently lay down on Ming Yue's side. The young master was extremely tired, and he was sleeping soundly at the moment, with his fluffy and soft hair half covering his cheeks. Lou Shijing reached out to wrap his hands behind his ears, Then he hugged him and fell asleep.

Mingyue had a dream, and in the dream, he was still in the first year of high school.

On the night of Christmas Eve, he and a few buddies went to the back door of the school after studying for the night. After circling several times, he finally avoided the camera and went out over the wall, only to buy an apple with the word "Ping An" printed on it.

The brothers buy apples to chase after girls. Mingyue has no shortage of suitors. If you want to eat apples, you can get a few big baskets with just a call. He just adheres to the "brother principle" and follows them over the wall in the biting cold wind, and bought back a shabby apple.

They went out smoothly, but when they came back, he was caught by the chairman of the student union, Lou Shijing.

It was snowing lightly at that time, and the surroundings were as inky dark. Ming Yue stepped on his brother's shoulder and turned inside the wall. As soon as his left foot touched the top of the wall, a flashlight shone on his face.

The rest of the people were so frightened that their legs became weak, only he jumped off the wall calmly, without doubt, and fell into a strong embrace.

The other party hugged him tightly, the embrace was warm and he felt hot, the scent of pine wood, enveloped him heavily, trapping him, with nowhere to escape.

Ming Yue struggled a bit and immediately felt sore all over, especially...

——It shouldn't be like this.

Half asleep and half awake, he suddenly realized that Christmas Eve in his memory was not like this. The first thing he did when he jumped off the wall was to threaten Lou Shijing with his fist. How could he be held in his arms in an ambiguous manner?

Ming Yue slowly opened his eyelids, and what he saw was a solid chest.

Familiar pine fragrance, familiar temperature.

The brain seemed to shut down at this moment.

After a long while, Ming Yue raised his head and met a pair of burning eyes.

"Are you awake?" Lou Shijing brushed aside the thin hair on his forehead, his tone was as gentle as jade.

Although he was completely awake, Mingyue's eyes were still misty and staring at him without saying a word could easily make people confused.

Lou Shijing looked dim.

Ming Yue blinked, and the memories began to condense like fragments. After a long time, he finally remembered the relationship between the two of them now.

Eyebrows furrowed slightly, eyes filled with mist immediately became fierce: "Let go!"

As soon as he opened his mouth, he realized that his voice was extremely hoarse.

Both of them showed surprised expressions, but Lou Shijing quickly recovered.

Ming Yue pushed him away and got up angrily, but his body was dragged due to excessive force, the pain deformed his facial features, and he gritted his teeth and let out a painful moan.