Chapter 25

At one o'clock in the morning, Lou Shijing was still working overtime in the living room.

Ming Yue was so sleepy that he couldn't fall asleep, his sister's words kept echoing in his ears, his head felt swollen and painful, and he felt extremely uncomfortable.

While tossing and turning, he suddenly remembered the illness Lou Shijing suffered from before.

Although the name of the disease is very unfamiliar and difficult, he still couldn't help but check the relevant information. The data shows that the cure rate of this disease is not high, especially since the medical technology was immature more than ten years ago, and the mortality rate of domestic patients was far higher than the cure rate.

Ming Yue also called Mrs. Lou in private to ask her about the situation back then.

Gu Yang said that Lou Shijing's onset was too fast. On the fifth day, his heart was already paralyzed, and he could only rely on oxygen to maintain his breathing. His mind was not very clear, and even the doctors gave him up completely.

But he miraculously survived in the end.

After returning to China, Lou Tianheng handled the formalities for him to suspend his studies, allowing him to recuperate at home with peace of mind.

In the first two months, Lou Shijing's whole body was paralyzed, only his head could shake slightly, and he had to rely on other people to take care of his daily necessities. Until the hands began to regain consciousness, he tried his best to train himself, even if he could only move a few fingers, still inseparable, until finally, the arms can support the whole body to stand up from the wheelchair.

Gu Yang said that it took him four months to stand up again after being completely paralyzed, and another four months to go from being on crutches to walking independently.

"He is my pride, so no matter what decision he makes in the future, I will not stop him."

- These are the last words Gu Yang said to Ming Yue.

So when Lou Shijing married him,  was it because of this reason that his parents didn't object?

Ming Yue couldn't help laughing, put his palm subconsciously on his abdomen, and muttered: "Your father has been strong all his life, even the desire to survive is much higher than ordinary people."

The slightly protruding little ball of meat did not respond, and there was only a light breathing sound in the huge bedroom.

The eyelids gradually became heavy, and no matter how hard it was for Ming Yue to support himself, he moved his body a few inches to the place where Lou Shijing had slept and fell asleep with the familiar smell from the other's pillow.

At eight o'clock the next morning, Mingyue was awakened by rustling noises. He opened his eyes in displeasure and saw that Lou Shijing was fully dressed and was packing clothes into the suitcase.

He blinked in a daze and quickly realized that he was going to country Y for surgery today.

I don't know if that little thing sensed danger, but Mingyue's stomach ached inexplicably, exactly the same as every night before, the pain was not severe, but it was enough to make him frown.

"Lou Shijing," Ming Yue called out to him, "I have a stomachache."

Lou Shijing immediately put down the clothes in his hands and walked towards him, while helping him up, he asked, "Is the pain very bad, do you want to go to the hospital?"

Ming Yue leaned against his arms, his eyelashes trembling slightly: "Not going to the hospital."

Lou Shijing was a little embarrassed: "Liu Yan said that if your stomach hurts badly, you must go to the hospital."