Chapter 11

His slender wrist bones were pinched, but Ming Yue smiled, lips parted slightly, and eyebrows fluttered: "Touching Adam's apple...what does it mean?"

Although he knew that Ming Yue was completely drunk, Lou Shijing couldn't help but tense his jawline. A few seconds later, he pressed Ming Yue against the French window and raised his hand to pinch the back of his neck. The young man visibly trembled twice.

"Mingyue—" Lou Shijing's voice was unsteady, and there seemed to be a fire burning in his veins, "Listen well, you've been provoking me from the beginning till now, and I never thought of doing anything to you."

After a short pause, he said again: "At least I didn't think about it before."

Ming Yue didn't seem to understand the meaning of his words, he blinked his eyes, extremely innocent.

Lou Shijing closed his eyes awkwardly, and when he opened them again, his pupils seemed to be burning. He pinched Mingyue's chin, lowered his head, and kissed him.

The kiss was different from the restraint one during the wedding, it was like a surging tide, coming with a destructive vigor, uncontrollable and ferocious.

...

His soul seemed to be torn apart at this moment, and the pain spread along the spine.

"Bastard..." Ming Yue cursed, but his momentum fell too low, "Lou..."

Lou Shijing lowered his head to kiss the teardrops on his face, and kept repeating his name: "Yue Yue, Yue Yue."

The ferocious wolf king was holding down his prey and devouring it little by little, till the end, not even the bones remained.