Chapter 28

"What ex-ex-ex?" Ming Yue was a little dazed, his eyelashes fluttering, looking extremely innocent.

His skin is moist, like an egg that has been peeled off its shell, fragile even to a blow. Ming Yue's body, slightly delicate due to the pregnancy, is half-wrapped in a bathrobe. Lou Shijing's palm is pressed against his clothes, which seem to be able to hold every moment and every thread of his life.

"smells good "

The shower gel at home has been changed to a fragrance-free type, but at this moment, Lou Shijing smelled a refreshing fragrance from him, which is lighter than the fragrance of flowers and more mellow than the fragrance of wine. Inhaling into the lungs, enough to intoxicate all his nerves.

Mingyue went down for a few seconds, and then suddenly realized the lie he had uttered in the mall during the day, and immediately lowered his head in guilt, but he didn't want the other party to see through, so he continued to quibble: "It's just a past love history, what's there to brag?" 

Lou Shijing hooked his neck, and gently pinched the nape of his neck: "Really?"

Mingyue's weak spot was pinched, and his whole body instantly went limp. He couldn't help lying on the opponent's shoulder, cursing angrily: "Bastard, let go..."

The tone was soft as if he was acting like a baby.

His words were actually not very honest, but Lou Shijing was used to being in control, and he was able to bring Mingyue into submission every time. Apart from his own abilities, there were a few weaknesses of the other man, that he knew could make him lose his armor.

Lou Shijing didn't let go and exerted a slight force on his fingertips, which made Mingyue groan impatiently.

"Tell me, how many exes do you have." He slowly turned his head, and coaxed softly in the ear of the young master, "Be careful, don't miss any of them."

His hot breath pierced through Mingyue's damp hair and blew on his ears.

"No..." Ming Yue's eyes turned misty, and the end of his eyes was slightly red, "I don't have an ex, I... um... I lied to you!"

Lou Shijing smiled, "Really?"

Ming Yue felt highly uncomfortable, but considering that he still had a baby in his belly, he didn't dare to be presumptuous, so he could only bite the opponent's shoulder.

Even through the cloth, there was still a hint of blood between the teeth.

Lou Shijing frowned slightly, brushed away Ming Yue's hair with the hand pinching the back of Ming Yue's neck, and lowered his head to kiss the small mole on the base of his ear.

Ming Yue let go as if dispirited, entirely lay still on his stomach, and said intermittently: "No, don't hurt the child."

Lou Shijing lightly rubbed Ming Yue's  jade-like earlobe, as if magma was boiling in his throat: "Don't worry, I have a sense of propriety."

...

Although there was no in-depth communication, the two still enjoyed each other's physical intimacy.

The night is dark, there is an ambiguous atmosphere present in the room.

Ming Yue curled up his body slightly, the blush left under his ears was clearly visible, like a plum petal falling in the snow, it was so beautiful.

He opened his tired eyelids and stared at the man sitting on the edge of the bed, who was also looking at him as if admiring a rare treasure.

Ming Yue glared at the man, clumsily concealing his anger and embarrassment, and then turned inward.