Chapter 3

Fights and brawls often occurred in bars, and it is even more common for both sides to see blood.

Cheng Feng knew that Ming Yue was good at fighting, so he had never been afraid of him. Unexpectedly, he would kill him today and open his head directly.

Cheng Feng did his part, and when he realized it, he immediately picked up a stool and started fighting with Ming Yue. If he hadn't bled so fast that he had to go to the hospital for treatment, Ming Yue would have already lost his arm by now.

Mingyue's white T-shirt was stained with a lot of blood, two-thirds of which belonged to Cheng Feng. The left shoulder was scratched by the foot of the chair, and it was also bleeding now.

Fortunately, there were no fractures.

Ming Yue came here tonight to get drunk, so he didn't drive. Who would have expected to encounter such an unlucky thing, now he was walking on the road half-drunk, and his body felt heavy.

The blood from the wound slid down the arm and dripped silently when it condensed on the fingertips, leaving a shallow bloodstain on the lonely and empty street.

The passer-by pedestrians saw him covered in blood, and all made a detour.

Vehicles passed in a hurry, Ming Yue originally wanted to hire a taxi to return, but on second thought, if he returned home in this appearance, his mother would definitely cry again.

And it would not be long before someone would come to their door and accuse him of intentional injury.

But...he was the victim here.

The pain was paralyzed by alcohol, Ming Yue walked on the sidewalk in a daze, and an unspeakable emotion grew in his heart spreading to his limbs, generating endless pain.

Suddenly, a black Bentley parked on the side of the road. When the window was rolled down, a startled voice quickly reached my ears: "Master Ming? What's wrong with you?"

Ming Yue followed the voice and saw clearly that the person in the driver's seat was Chen Yu, Lou Shijing's personal assistant.

He thought Lou Shijing might be in the car, so he ignored him and walked forward.

Chen Yu called him from behind: "Master Ming, have you met a robber? I just sent the boss home. I'm free now. Get in the car quickly, Master Ming, and I'll take you to the hospital!"

Ming Yue acted as if he hadn't heard of it, and walked forward on his own, not noticing that the Bentley stopped for a moment and then returned the same way.

When passing a pharmacy, Mingyue just remembered to treat his wound and bought a bottle of iodophor, a bag of gauze, and several packs of cotton swabs under the vigilant watch of the salesperson.

At ten o'clock in the evening, the buses in Yucheng stopped working one after another. He sat down in the bus shelter and immediately pulled off his blood-soaked clothes, revealing a bloody shoulder.

Ming Yue carefully pressed the wound with iodophor gauze, and the severe pain caused by the first contact made him frown, and he gritted his teeth tightly so as not to cry out in pain.

The night wind was blowing, and the alcohol was on his head, Ming Yue leaned back on the chair dizzily, still maintaining the pressing posture, unconsciously, there seemed to be mist in his eyes.

On the other side of the river, the world is rich and rich, but this place is remote and lonely. Only the sound of insects and crickets in early summer accompanied him.

The former Mingyue wasn't an existence like the stars holding the moon? Among the rich and nobles in Yucheng, anyone who saw him would call him "Master Ming".

Now that the tiger is in Pingyang, even a ruffian like Cheng Feng can bully him and compare him to a duck.