Chapter 53 (FIN)

Ming Yue entered the operating room at 6:40, and it was 8:30 when he came out.

Due to the sudden amniotic fluid embolism that caused coagulation dysfunction, even though Herbert and Penne performed a total hysterectomy on him in time, he still lost nearly 1,500ml of blood during the process and had to resort to blood transfusions.

After the bed curtain is closed, half of the light in the ward is blocked. Ming Yue stared blankly into space, the sound of his sister breaking down and crying in the operating room echoing in his mind.

He remembered that he said "I can't breathe" at that time, and then his thoughts were fragmented. For a long time, he could not hear any sound, and his vision was pitch black.

It was the deathly silence that was more terrifying than darkness, as if the authority of time had been deprived of him, leaving him abandoned in a dark corner like a mayfly.

Not fear, not cowardice, what he felt was boundless despair and helplessness.

Later, he vaguely heard a baby crying, which was so unreal and surreal.

Later, he heard his sister's cry. It wasn't until he returned to the ward that he gradually opened his eyes amidst Lou Shijing's murmur.

Two hours had passed since he woke up, and his parents had also left. He and Lou Shijing were the only two people left in the huge ward.

Lou Shijing used a cotton swab soaked in water to moisten Ming Yue's lips. Seeing his dull eyes, he couldn't help but smile and said, "Why are you dazed? is it because the anesthesiologist failed to control the dose properly and left you with sequelae? "

Those dark eyes turned to the side, glaring at the man angrily.

Lou Shijing stopped teasing him and immediately pulled up a stool and sat down next to the bed. The smile on his face gradually turned into a soft feeling, and there was a hint of happiness in his eyes: "Yue Yue, you have suffered."

There was also a bag of plasma hanging on the infusion pole, which was flowing into Ming Yue's body at a constant speed. He faced Lou Shijing's burning gaze and spoke softly: "It's not hurting, I'm still alive."

Lou Shijing's eyes moved slightly, and he suppressed the thrilling rescue scenes and said warmly: "You must live, Duoduo and I can't live without you."

After hearing Duoduo, Ming Yue's expression dimmed involuntarily.

Duoduo's clinical gestation period was less than thirty-eight weeks, and he had a brief period of hypoxia in the womb before birth, resulting in a low Apgar score after birth. he is now being raised in a pediatric incubator.

"Have you seen Duoduo?" he asked.

"I've seen him earlier," Lou Shijing said with a smile in his eyes, "he is very cute and healthy."

"Who does he look like?"

"he is like you."

Ming Yue frowned and said in an unhappy tone: "I saw in those posts on the Internet that children are wrinkled and very ugly when they are just born. Are you thinking that I am ugly again?"

Lou Shijing was stunned for two seconds, and his tone showed helplessness: "Duoduo is different from other children. He copied your appearance and is born handsome."

"Uh..." Ming Yue knew he couldn't speak to him, so he kept silent.

During the ward rounds the next morning, several deans, Director Zou, and others came to the ward to check on Ming Yue's postoperative recovery. Now that his uterus has been completely removed, the blood drained from his abdominal cavity is gradually decreasing, which shows that his recovery is within the acceptable rate.