Chapter 40

After Laba, it is the New Year.

Now the company is busy preparing for the annual meeting, and all departments are packed with tension and busyness.

Mingyue's belly was getting bigger and bigger, and his sleep quality plummeted at night, so he was extremely lethargic during the day. He felt sleepy at ten o'clock in the morning and hungry at eleven o'clock every day, which was more punctual than the alarm clock.

Previously, he suspected that there was a problem with Fujian's sales accounts. After reporting the matter to the board of directors, the board of directors sent people from the legal department to Fujian to investigate the matter. Now half a month has passed, and the matter has finally come to light.

Someone in the top management betrayed the company's secrets to the opponent, trying to take advantage of Mingyou's foothold in the country to eat up the fat in southern Fujian.

From September to November, in addition to the serious loss of customers, the monthly accounts are also suspected to be fraudulent.

But even so, Fujian's sales are still far ahead, which shows how popular the Fujian market is.

Selling company secrets, and embezzling public funds, no matter what the crime is, is enough to eat a lifetime in prison.

The impact of this matter is extremely bad. Mindi and Jiangnan are the two giants of Mingyou Technology. No matter who loses, it will be the company's wings. The company had to urgently hold a general meeting of shareholders to discuss this matter, trying to recover the losses in the shortest possible time.

Half an hour before the shareholders' meeting, Ming Yue was sleeping on the office chair when the internal phone rang suddenly, shattering his dream.

Glancing at the special line of the chairman's office, Ming Yue rubbed his brows, picked up the receiver, and tried to make his voice sound sober: "Dad."

"Come to the council hall on the eighth floor for a meeting." Ming Wu said concisely.

"What meeting?"

"Shareholders' meeting."

"Huh?" Ming Yue glanced at the screen again and said, "Dad, did you dial the wrong number?"

Ming Wu sighed softly: "You are a shareholder of the company, so, of course, you have to attend the meeting. Hurry up and get ready to go to the meeting."

"No... wait..." Ming Yue was a little confused, "When did I become a shareholder?"

Ming Wu: "Three months ago, Shi Jing transferred his equity in Mingyou to you."

Ming Yue couldn't help but roll his eyes: "Don't be kidding, the equity transfer procedure is complicated, and I, the party concerned, didn't even sign it. How did he transfer it?"

Ming Wu urged impatiently: "Let's talk about these things later, all you have to do now is go to the meeting, don't waste your time."

The phone was hung up in a hurry, and there was only a beeping busy tone in the receiver.

Mingyue hasn't come back to his senses for a long time, the hazy drowsiness has long since dissipated, and at this moment he is as awake as in the world.

Lou Shijing... transferred Mingyou's equity to him?

It stands to reason that a new general meeting of shareholders should be held after the equity transfer, but the company does not have this process, and for more than three months, no one has told him that the shareholder has changed.