Chapter 7

Mingyue's handsome left side faced the camera, and the misplaced right side contact just met the photographer's definition of the word "intimacy".

It's not that the two had never had close contact before, but at that time it was always direct confrontation, fighting each other, but now it was for taking wedding photos, the meaning was quite different.

Lou Shijing's breath hit Mingyue's cheeks like a heat wave, and his almost transparent white skin soon turned pale crimson, he wanted to move, but heard the photographer's slightly excited voice from not far away: "Yes! That's it! Keep still!"

The clicking sound of the shutter was faster than Mingyue's heartbeat. Fortunately, Lou Shijing didn't overdo it, and the subsequent shooting went smoothly.

After returning to the hotel, Ming Yue slipped into the bathroom immediately to take bath to relieve his fatigue.

Due to the incident in the fun room last night, this time Lou Shijing specially asked Chen Yu to open a normal room, surrounded by the sea on three sides, with a transparent ceiling, where one could watch the sunrise and sunsets, and even more appreciate the beauty of the starry nights.

It was nearly eleven o'clock when Mingyue came out of the bath, and he was sore all over his body. he immediately patted the surface of the bed: "Come here and give me a massage, young master."

Lou Shijing finished taking a shower upstairs, he paused wiping his hair, lightly raised his eyelids, and looked at him deeply.

The young master was lying on his side on the bed, propping his cheek with one hand, with a slightly arrogant expression.

The prince of Tianheng Group has always been personable and imposing, even at the negotiating table where every second counts, he has never shown any weakness.
But ever since he got engaged with Mingyue, this classic calm face started to show a little bit of emotion from time to time.
On the whole, they were inconsistent emotions and mostly sullen expressions, And obviously, Ming Yue was very happy to see this.

His long brown hair is spread on the shoulders, and a pair of peach blossom eyes are concentrated staring at the man with a smile that is not a smile: "You are a lion, and you wanted to get ideas about my Ming family's ancestral family business...  I only ask you to give me a massage and are you unwilling?"

Only?

Lou Shijing grasped the keywords in it, and narrowed his eyes slightly: "Letting me give you massage, but can you bear it?"

Ming Yue's face changed abruptly, before he could say the words "you're crazy", he saw the other party throw away the bath towel suddenly and press him against his chest, his shoulders ached, and as he exerted great force on his neck, he couldn't help crying out in pain: "Lou Shi... ah... you bastard... bastard!"

Lou Shijing kicked off his slippers and straddled/sat on those flailing legs, making the other completely lose the power to resist.

Big strong hands pinched Mingyue's shoulder muscles. The latter tried to get up, but he quickly pushed him back to the original position mercilessly.

"Lou... Lou Shijing, let go!" Ming Yue's voice began to tremble, "Don't press there, I don't want it anymore! It hurts!"

"Who was bossing me around just now? .... Don't want it ... so soon—huh?"

"Just stop now, now means now!"

Ming Yue finally understood what the other meant by "Can you bear it?" The man's strength was unbearable that it almost crushed his bones, and his toes curled up in pain.