Chapter 50

Gu Yang rarely came to Weiyang Pavilion. Her son became independent after he became an adult. He didn't need the family to worry about whether it was financial resources or life. This was one of the few times she came to Weiyang Pavilion, and she brought many baby products with her.

Ming Yue watched the servants carrying items from street to room, and scratched his head in embarrassment: "Mom, we have bought a lot of things a long time ago, including milk powder and diapers."

"Uh..." Gu Yang looked at him and then at Lou Shijing, "So your original plan was to tell the world after you gave birth?"

The two answered her question in silence.

"Forget it, it's good to be safe. I didn't expect to be a grandma, but now it's a pleasant surprise." Gu Yang didn't care, his face was filled with joy and happiness, "I have already contacted my sister-in-law, and I will wait until Duo Duo is born. Then I will come to Weiyang Pavilion to take care of you. By the way - is there still a shortage of people here? Do you need to transfer a few more aunties from the old house? "

Lou Shijing hurriedly stopped him and said, "We don't have that many needs for the time being. Aunt Deng and Aunt Liu are enough. Mom, don't worry about it."

Gu Yang nodded, worried that he would offend them by interfering too much, so he stopped interfering too much, and finally just asked: "Shi Jing told me on the phone before that you will go abroad after the new year. Have you decided on the itinerary?"

Lou Shijing glanced at Ming Yue and said, "Not yet, let's wait until Yue Yue decides."

This time, Gu Yang stopped interfering at all. After sitting for a while, he went to the baby's room to take a look. Her eyes were immediately reddened by the warm decoration inside, and she couldn't get out of this mood for a long time——

She was indeed sad for a long time when she first learned about her son's sexual orientation, but she thought that her son's life was saved. No matter what he did, as long as he was healthy and safe, everything would be up to him.

Whether you like a man or marry the declining young master of the Ming family, as long as he is happy, it doesn't matter what happens.

If you want children in the future, just adopt one or two. The Lou family has built several orphanages with countless well-behaved children. You can always pick two who are destined to be with the Lou family.

No one thought that the two of them could have biological blood.

But she heard that it is very risky for men to have children. If anything happens to Ming Yue, then Shi Jing will...

Bah, bah, bah, what am I thinking about during the Chinese New Year? Gu Yang cursed a few words in her mind, then came to the living room, had lunch, and then returned to the old house.

The New Year's Eve holiday will end in two days, but Ming Yue has never stated when he will leave abroad. When he was taking a shower in the evening, Lou Shijing couldn't help but ask for his opinion: "Yue Yue, when should we leave?"

Ming Yue hung his feet on the edge of the bathtub and exhaled comfortably: "Let's go before I give birth. Anyway, everyone knows about my pregnancy now. I will be busy with work after the new year and I really can't get away."

Lou Shijing said: "You can put aside your work for the time being. If you don't want to stay in the country, we might as well go out and relax."

"It's unnecessary." Ming Yue moved slightly and met his eyes. "I have come out and can face all the eyes around me calmly. If I blindly avoid it, it will not be good for Duoduo's growth in the future."