Chapter 10

It was evening when they returned to the main house.

July is scorching hot in Yucheng. The main residence of the Lou family is located on Furong Mountain. The high temperature on the mountain quickly dissipates in the evening, and it is cool and pleasant after nightfall. It is a rare cool place in this city.

The party was no more than a wedding banquet, and it was mostly young people, so 80% of the people who came to the Furong Mountain Villa tonight were daughters and young masters of wealthy families in Yucheng, and the atmosphere was extremely lively.

Before Mingyue got engaged, he came to Lou's old house, and he has a new understanding of the word "luxury". In addition to the large garden for open-air parties, there is also a golf course and racecourse behind the villa, and the management of the garden and the stadium is just a matter of management. There are more than 20 people, plus the servants in the main house, the number is extremely large, beyond the reach of the ordinary rich and nobles.

Thousands of bright lights hang high above the open-air party, and the air is filled with the sweet and intoxicating smell of desserts, champagne, and red wine. Lou Shijing and Ming Yue came to the garden after changing their dresses, and soon someone came over with a wine glass to congratulate them.

Ming Yue had a poor capacity for alcohol, so he could only take a sip perfunctorily, but there were too many people congratulating him, and the drink in his glass also bottomed out before he knew it, and he quickly refilled a second glass.

The Lou clan is very prosperous, and Lou Shijing is the eldest brother in this generation, so there are countless cousins ​​present today. Several of them were high school alumni with Mingyue, and the rest are minors. He has never seen a child who is difficult to name.

There were basically no groomsmen at the party. Shen Mo and two other roommates hadn't seen each other since graduation, and they were sitting at an empty table talking and laughing with them.

Mingyue was already so tired that his legs were cramped during the toast at the luncheon today, and now he has to entertain the men and women at the party, which is really too much for him, his gaze drifts towards Shen Mo and the others from time to time, and the corners of Lou Shijing's lips twitched, said: "If you are tired, go over and take a rest, I will come to you later."

A faint smell of alcohol was brought by the night breeze, which lingered in the breath of the two of them. The light fell from the top of the head, reflecting Lou Shijing's eyebrows and eyes more deeply and three-dimensionally.

Ming Yue looked away, waved to him, and joined the ranks of old friends.

The open-air party is full of wine and wine, and the prosperity of Yucheng is gathered together today. It is undoubtedly the most eye-catching bright star on the midsummer night when the stars and the moon shine.

Time passed slowly, and the smell of sweet wine in the air became stronger and stronger, like a ghost in the dark night, captivating people's hearts and souls.

Lou Yutang was leaning on the dessert table, shaking the red wine glass gently, with a slight smile in his long and narrow eyes, he was staring at the chatting and laughing group of four without blinking.

At this time, a girl wearing a light blue velvet tube top haute couture dress came to his side and seeing his wolf-like expression, she couldn't help but sneered, "Third brother, take away your supernatural powers. That's our little sister-in-law, if elder brother knows, you will be evicted from the house."

Lou Yutang didn't look away, but just smiled: "This Third brother, is not that kind of person—my sister-in-law is indeed pretty, but his friend is not bad either."