Chapter 42

As New Year's Eve is approaching, Ming Yue's desire to celebrate the New Year is also becoming more urgent.

——When I was young, I looked forward to New Year's Eve for the lively and festive atmosphere. After studying, I looked forward to New Year's Eve for the leisure of the holiday. After work, I looked forward to New Year's Eve to relax my body and mind.

But now looking forward to New Year's Eve, it is actually to leave the country as soon as possible and wait for the child's delivery with peace of mind.

The first thing Ming Yue does when he wakes up in the morning is to put a mark on the calendar. Although the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth lunar month has just begun, he has already finished it impatiently.

Lou Shijing took his clothes from the cloakroom and saw that he was still sitting cross-legged on the bed for several days, he couldn't help laughing, "It's almost eight o'clock and you still don't get up to wash up, you'll be stuck in the morning rush hour."

Ming Yue quickly put down the calendar and pen, and opened his arms to him: "Then why don't you hurry up and change my clothes?"

Lou Shijing shook his head helplessly, approached and unbuttoned his pajamas, and then put a pure cotton inner shirt on him.

Last night, he left many marks on Mingyue's back, he couldn't see it himself, but Lou Shijing could see it.

After the pregnancy reaction ended, Mingyue's food intake increased greatly, and the reduced flesh gradually returned, and he felt a bit sensual in his arms, and he was no longer as skinny and emaciated as he was two months ago, whether it was the touch or other sensations, It's enough to make you lose your mind.

The person who was sitting upright suddenly felt that the hands that were supposed to dress him were tightly pressed against the back of his waist. The scorching palms made his spine numb, and his body almost lost its stability.

"What are you so passionate about, this early in the morning?" Ming Yue pushed away those two troubled hands, pulled off the inner shirt quickly, and then quickly put on a high-necked knit and down jacket.

There are two fingerprints left on his lower back, caused by Lou Shijing last night. Although the strength was not strong, Mingyue's skin is too fair, it is easy to get such red marks, so he couldn't help it. 

--I touched it lightly, but I didn't expect his reaction to be so big.--

Lou Shijing smiled faintly at the thought and dragged Ming Yue to the restaurant downstairs. After eating the breakfast prepared by Mrs. Deng, they both rushed to the garage.

Chen Yu had been waiting for a long time, and when he saw the two people coming, he immediately opened the rear door thoughtfully so that Ming Yue could enter.

Before he got into the car, Lou Shijing put his arms around his waist and asked gently, "What about dinner?"

It sounds like we're probably going on a date again.

Mingyue rolled his eyes and said, "Let's go to Xinhai. I remember that there is a Western restaurant with good steaks. After eating, we can go to the shopping mall and buy some toys for Duoduo."

Chen Yu didn't know who Duoduo was, but he thought uncontrollably of what happened to the boss at Shengya Women's and Children's Hospital. Could it be that Master Ming also knew that the boss had an unborn illegitimate child, and he was so generous that he bought it for another's child? toys?

Could it be...Does Master Ming intend to raise this child?!

While he was lost in his thoughts, the other two men hugged each other and gave a farewell kiss. When he came back to his senses, Ming Yue was already sitting in the car.