Chapter 41

After the annual meeting, the daily work tasks have been reduced a lot. Everyone is looking forward to the New Year's Eve holiday. In their spare time, the atmosphere in the company has become more active.

Mingyue also looked forward to the holiday because he can go abroad after the Chinese New Year. When he comes back, he will be the same as before. He can freely go in and out of any place, and he doesn't have to be on guard because of his abnormal body. He can also move around freely.

At least there wouldn't be any physical constraints.

Normally when females are pregnant, they will experience pubic pain from the late pregnancy—that is, seven months, while males have a narrow pubic arch, narrow sciatic notch and high arch, and straight sacrum, so they will experience pain in the second trimester. Pubic pain occurs due to the pressure of the fetus, and the pain is more intense than that of women.

Every time when the pubic bone hurts, Mingyue would pace back and forth in the office to relieve his discomfort. Occasionally, he would go for a walk in the office area, and everyone would be happy to chat with him. While chatting, some people were curious about his relationship history with Lou Shijing, and some bold people asked how they changed from rivals to the model couple.

The past of the two is not a secret, and in the past few months, everyone has seen Lou Shijing's tenderness and consideration for him, so everyone is naturally curious about the change in this relationship.

Mingyue didn't want to reveal his feelings in front of outsiders, not to mention that he and Lou Shijing had missed each other for so many years due to misunderstandings, and such bloody and high-profile matters would not end once it was poured out, so he could only use money in the end. Only after the ability to solve the problem, set an afternoon tea for everyone, and the matter was able to turn around.

After returning to the office, Mingyue found that the mobile phone he had forgotten on the desk displayed several WeChat messages. He clicked on it and found that they were all from Lou Shijing.

Very familiar: "We will go to Fulaimingle in the evening. If we want to eat French food or Japanese food, I will ask someone to prepare it."

Hěn shú (very familiar): "Baby, talk."

Hěn shú: "Busy?"

Hěn shú: [Video call: The other party has canceled];

After only 20 minutes of no reply, he made two video calls.

Why? didn't I see him in such a hurry when he didn't come back a few days ago?

Although he was slandering like this, Mingyue smiled a little from the corner of his eyes, and typed extremely fast: "Let's eat Japanese food."

After the message was sent, the words "the other party is typing" appeared on the chat box immediately.

Ming Yue blinked, and asked before the other party sent a message: "Are the Japanese dishes that Fulaimingle recommends based on my preferences?"

He feels that there will be no 100% coincidence in the world, and if there is, it is deliberate.

Salmon roe with egg yolk, foie gras and shiitake mushrooms, and shell crabmeat tempura with sea urchin caviar are all his favorite dishes, and these main dishes only appeared on the main promotion page after he came to Fulaimingle. It's hard for people not to think about it.

This man seems to be a high-altitude flower, but in fact, he is full of sullen attributes. He always likes to dig holes for him in small things on weekdays, let him jump into it obediently, and then take advantage of it.