Chapter 47

At eight o'clock in the evening, Lou Shijing posted the edited manuscript on Weibo, which he had never managed.

When he and Ming Yue got married, they attracted a lot of fans. The account that had not been posted on Weibo for more than half a year was instantly trending because of this sudden news.

While reprinting the public relations release issued by Lou Shijing, the major media also moved the documents published by the Y country medical media on Facebook last May to Weibo, allowing many netizens who do not know how to circumvent the firewall to be exposed to the relevant knowledge of male childbirth for the first time.

The comment section of Lou Shijing's Weibo was filled with excitement, just like the sensation caused by the wedding of the two, which made the banner of "lóu wài míngyuè" stand high again.

Xiao Yuanzi refuses to eat Yuanzi: [Okay, okay, I know you are very loving, please show more, I am happy to watch (dog head holding flowers in its mouth)]

CP fan's underpants: [Good men are indeed other people's, Mr. Lou is really too gentle (crying violently) Your wife deserves your love! Although I am a non-marriage and infertility advocate, I still envy others who can have a happy family. As we all know, it is very difficult for women with fertility advantages to get pregnant, let alone men with poor conditions. Therefore, even though we don't know Ming Yue in real life, we sincerely wish him peace and happiness, Peace and love!! (Rose)

I love my baby every day: "If you want a male mother, you need a male mother! Ming Yue is a miracle, and God will favor miracles. Don't be unhappy because of a few malicious intentions. Keyboard warriors are just stinky rats in the gutter. Don't care about them." come on!"

Qiu Zhiwei: "The literature on Facebook says that it is very dangerous for men to have children. Since Ming Yue decided to keep the child, it proves that they are in love. There is nothing to say, so I wish you the best. I also hope that the father and son/daughter are safe."

The dog with Lóu wài míngyuè : [I will always love you (love) (love)]

Hahaha: "F**k @明月的狗, sister, your ID is so fierce!"

...

Since the incident was exposed yesterday morning, Ming Yue's cell phone has been turned off. He is afraid of seeing those malicious messages constantly appearing on the chat page and is even more afraid of the dagger-like push notifications occupying his eyes.

But now, he is willing to face those good or bad remarks, because Lou Shijing giving him all his love.

You should be fully prepared to face rumors from the moment you decide to keep the child, not to mention that Duoduo will also need to face all this with two fathers in the future. At least in front of the child, he must be strong.

Ming Yue pressed the power button, entered the password, and clicked on the big-eyed app on the screen. The 99+ in the lower right corner was from his wedding, so he never clicked on it. After hesitating for a moment, he clicked on the second most searched topic - #明月#

Although the topic was created after his name, the blogger with the most popular topic is actually "Lou Shijing".

Lou Shijing deliberately added #明月# in front of the manuscript. Only with the subsequent praise from major media and marketing accounts will it have the opportunity to become a hit.

Ming Yue had already read the manuscript, but he couldn't help but read it a few more times. Those words seemed to have a huge traction, enough to mend the scarred heart.

Except for a few hot comments with over 10,000 likes, the rest of the comments are all kind. Even if you see newspaper-style insults, they will eventually be repelled by others.