KaiNatsu #2

+++++++++
Glancing toward his boyfriend who was surrounded by his fangirls as usual from outside of the classroom, Natsume gripped on the bento he made this morning tightly in his arms as he contemplate on what to do on this situation.
He want to call out to Kaito but at the same time, he's still feeling kinda insecure of being seen in public even though the whole school knows abt them alr, "...doushiyou..."
"Natsume!" Hearing Kaito's deep voice calling out toward him, Natsume break out from his train of thoughts as he noticed Kaito had walked near him and hugged him tight, "You could've call out to me instead of standing here though,"
"G-gomen," Natsume lower his head but was flicked by Kaito on his forehead, "Itte! N-nani?"
"Baka, no need to say sorry na," Kaito show a rare smile toward Natsume as he rub lovingly the spot he just flicked earlier, easing the pain while taking the bento away from Natsume's hand, holding it, "Cuz you're my boyfriend dakara na."
Natsume blushed when he heard that as he hugged Kaito out of instinct, "...mou ////"
Watching the scene unfold in front of them, Kaito's classmate could only looks at them with a smile, 'Damn...so shining...'
+++ +++ ++++