LucIvan #2

_Sneak peak of each characters:_
Lucian Edevane:
Looking at the male that was asleep soundly on his shoulder, Lucian reached his hand out as he brushed the fallen leave off Ivan's hair softly without waking him up. Wind breeze blow across the field as the unique smell of citrus registered itself in Lucian's head, '...Ivan...smell good...'
Before he could control himself, the next moment he knew, he already put his lips on top of Ivan's own.
After a while, Lucian finally move off carefully as he look over the male who is still deep asleep, "...hontou...this seduction is bad for my heart..."

Luciel Edevane:
Reaching his hands toward the blonde male who was standing beside the blonde girl, Luciel smile charmingly as he asks, "Mr Ivan, may I have the honor to be your first dance partner for tonight's party?"
"... ...Eh?" Ivan blinked his ruby eyes in confusion as he exchange glances with his younger sister who is confused as well, "I-Isn't it supposed to be...Iris?"
"Ie, I want to dance with you desu." Another silence was between the trio before Iris stepped front and hiding Ivan behind her, "Oniisama first dance is supposed to be with me desu, Sir Luciel, please wait for your turn."
'...Hmmm????'

Raeger Liester:
"Raeger!!!" Startled by the sudden calling of his name, the light brunette look back and heaved a sighs of relief when it's just Ivan, "Ivan."
"Where are you going with all those goods?" Looking at the amount of paper bags that was carried by Raeger, Ivan asks in curious as he noticed the male shifted his eyes with a blush on his face, "E-Etto...was planning on making new recipe that might be like by...by..."
"Could it be the person that u said u fallen for the other day?" Small nod was sent toward his side and a soft smile was seen on Raeger's face as he thought of that certain someone.
"Ii ne! I'll be your tester then!"
"Eh? I-Ii no?"
"Hn hn~" Ivan smiled brightly as he continued, "Raeger's food taste the best dakara na~"
Walking off with some of the goods, Ivan started heading toward Raeger's house, not noticing the male who is literally stunned on the mid of the street, '... ...Yabaii...Ivan majide kawaii~~!'
"Raeger?"
"H-Hn, am going now!"

Oliver Stanfield:
Closing up his book in satisfaction, Ivan heaved a sigh as he stretched his stiff body before the door was opened, "Hm, Oliver, where had you've been?"
"Since you're too immersed in the books so I go and get us some tea & cookies." Oliver smiled as he put down a tray that consist of tea pot with 2 tea cups and a plate of freshly baked cookies.
"Arigatou! Am actually feel like having some baked sweets now dayo na~"
"Glad to heard that." Poured out the hot Earl Grey tea into the cup, Oliver asked, "How was the story?"
"It's so magnificient!" Ivan exclaimed with stars inside his ruby eyes, "You shouldn't let me be the only one that have the honor of reading such a masterpiece though, why wouldn't you publish it?"
Smile is what Oliver used to answered the younger male as he sit down on the couch, "Am planning on continuing it, probably around next 2 weeks will have the update for the current arc."
"Is that so?!" Bite onto the cookies, Ivan seem to be deep in thought before he smiled, "Am sure I can find time to be your reader."
"Thanks for being such a supportive reader then," Oliver chuckled before he noticed the cookies crumb by Ivan's lips, "Ivan,"
"Hm?"
Feel the soft touch by his lips, Ivan stopped his train of thought for a second when he looks at Oliver who take his hand back with the same smile, "You have cookies crumb on your lips."
"T-Thank you."

Kyle Ivonford:
Reaching his finger out as he wait, he called out for the blondie, "Ivan~"
"Hn---!" Turned around without suspecting, a slender finger poke on his cheek as he look at Kyle who is chuckling, "Kyle, stop doing that."
"But your reaction is fun~" Kyle take his finger away and turn to pinch Ivan's soft cheek as he continue, "Aren't you supposed to start get suspicious of me suddenly calling you already? Am being doing this since we're young though."
"Can't blame me if I forgot about it and stop pinching my cheek!"
"Kawaii~" Not stopping on his act, Kyle proceed to cup his hand around Ivan's face, pulling him closer, "Hmm~I wonder should I kiss you here and now?"
"Kyle, stop fooling around," Take his hands off of him, Ivan rolled his eyes as he said, "You've been saying that since we're kids."
"'Cuz you'll blush like a ripe apple when I do that during kids~"
"Oh, shut it."
Looking at Ivan who is laughing, Kyle lean near before he leave a susprise kiss on Ivan's cheek, shocking the blondie and blush immediately bloomed on his face, "K-Kyle?!"
"Haha, now that's what I like to see~"
"Stop teasing me!"

Iris Welshton: (Will be super short desu wwww since author dont planned on letting Iris out that often/ Iris: *shocked pikachu face*)
"Oniisama!" Iris small run toward the taller blonde that just walked past the hallway and about to head to the training ground within their estate, "? Iris!"
"Oniisama, are you going for training after this?"
"Hn," Ivan scratched his cheek with sheepish grin as he said, "Am not that strong among all of the knights dakara na, so I planned on doing some self training desu yo."
"Sonna koto wa nai! Oniisama wa tsuyoi desu!" Iris said while holding on Ivan's hands tightly, 'WHO IS THE ONE THAT SAID MY ONIISAMA IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO BE IN THE KNIGHTS?! AM GONNA TELL OTOUSAMA ABOUT THIS LATER!'
"Iris?" Noticed the worried look from Ivan, Iris shake her head with a sweet smile, "Ie, nandemonai desu~"
"Hontou ni? If you have something to tell niichan---"
"Sou da, oniisama, after training, would you mind to join Iris for tea time at the rose garden?"
"...Sure I can but you sure you have nothing to tell me?"
"Am perfectly fine desu yo, oniisama," Iris urged Ivan off to his training as she waved toward him, "Itterashaii~"