IanLu #1

++++++++++++++++++++++
Scrunching his face up on the first ray of sunlight, the white haired male try to move himself out of the zone where the sunlight hit.
However he found himself can't move from certain distance and this, immediately make him snapped his eyes opened, showing the world his pretty midnight purple eyes, "What the---"
Noticing the chain around his neck, he try to drag it apart but the moment he touched it, sudden weakness striked him and he hold on the nearby bed pole as he tried to fight the dizziness pooling inside him.
"Ohayou~" A cheerful voice alerted the vampire as he snapped his attention toward the taller blacknette by the doorway, "Hm hm~you seem better than yesterday, that's good sign~ah, sasuga ni sunlight yabai dayo na, u're starting to have sign of burning dashi...let me shut the curtain up first."
"... ..." Never taking his eyes off the male's back as he shut the curtain off, letting darkness embrace itself once again inside the huge bedroom, "...Who the fuck are you?"
"Me? I'm Ian Lockhart, a magician and also professor of the Magic Academy of Kladioes. You can call me as Ian~"
"... ..."
"Ah, and also your master da, pleasure to meet you, Ludrick kun~"
"...HUH?!"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++