How will my children celebrate Valentine's Day: #Part 1

MikaHaku:Looking at the disaster at the kitchen, Aoi could only smiled as she asks the unexpected preparator who was standing by the sink gloomily, "H-Haku, what are you...and I need to make sure Sasori didnt let you or Mikage enter my kitchen anymore...""Ah, Aoi san." The blacknette look over his shoulder as he scratched the back of his neck with an awkward smile, "...I...was just making chocolate for Mikage...but...it just doesnt work out..."'So cute!!!' Aoi exclaimed within her mind as she smiled sweetly, walking near him, "Then I'll help you with it so let's do it again, shall we?""Okay."++ ++ ++Chocolate was stuff in front of his face alongside with a blushing Haku, Mikage was in confusion as he asks, "...What is this for?""...Happy Valentine's Day..."Opened his mouth in an 'O' shape, Mikage chuckled as he take the sweet treat, not forgetting on leaving a kiss on his cheek, "Happy Valentine's Day too to you.""... ...""I'll repay you back more on White's Day so look forward to it, love~""Stop with that nickname."

MinaKana:"Here," Catching the package that was thrown in his face, Minato looks at Kanata in surprise, "...Choco?""Just saw it sold cheaply by the department store earlier, nothing much to it."Droopy ears was seen by Kanata as he looks at Minato who is down at his statement, "What's wrong with you?""...Thought you remembered about today...""... ..."
"... ..."
'I swear this guy is so troublesome...'"Aargh! Fine, I'll admit it! I bought it for you for Valentine's Day, are you happy now?!"Hearing the truth out of Kanata, Minato stand up straight as he rushed toward the shorter male, only being stepped down to the ground, "Kanata, I love you---!""Dont, you, hug, me, when, you're, sweaty!"

ShouAka:Dipping the final piece of the sliced apple into the melted chocolate, Akana heaved a satisfied sighs, "Now it's done---!""Akana! Where's my chocolate!?" Shouya throw the door up as he rushed to hugged the taller male, engulfing him in a bear hug, "Chocolate~Chocolate!""Hai hai," Showing the brunette the plate of chocolate apple, Akana ruffled his soft brown lock as he smiled at him, "There you go, used apple and melted chocolate to make it. Sorry if it's simple though.""It's nothing much, since I love both of it~" Excitedly taking a bite out of it, Shouya's eyes literally opened wide at the taste of it, "Delicious!!! The apple is already sweet but the chocolate make it sweeter~~"Small laughter was heard as Akana pinched Shouya's cheek softly, "Glad that you like it~"
KoTatsu:"Tatsumi, do you wanna go anywhere during Valentine's?"Putting down his phone, Tatsumi looks at Kousuke as he think, "Hmm~dont really have any idea though, how's bout you then?""Hmm...restaurant?""Too many people.""Street?""Crowded.""Shopping?""We're broke asf now and salary havent wire in.""...""..."Kousuke heaved a huge sighs, lying down on Tatsumi's thighs at the same time, "You know what, how'bout a dinner at home?""That sound nice," Nodding in approval, Tatsumi run his fingers within his boyfriend's hair, "and...a bath together?""..You know that will definitely lead up to another things, right?""I didnt said I dont want though."Wide smile was on Kousuke's face as he reach his hand out, running the pad of his thumb over Tatsumi's lips which the latter bite softly on it, "Deal then~"