KoTatsu #6

+++ +++ +++
"Oh?" A deep voice was heard behind Tatsumi who sat properly beside Kosuke who greet the owner, "Oh, oyaji, came back from fishing with uncle Yurazaki ka?"
"Sou dana," A proud smile was on the man in his 50th as he show the fish he caught earlier, "Since you told me & your mom that you'll bring your lover home for dinner tonight dakara na~is this him?"
"K-Konnichiwa, Hazumi Tatsumi desu," Tatsumi replied with nervous laced within his voice, earning himself a huge laugh from the older Nagamiya and a few pat on his back, "maa maa, no need to be that nervous! We all welcome you dazou!"
"H-Hai!"
"Chotto anata," Another voice joined them and this time, Tatsumi recognized the lady who has this elegant vibe surround her, the same feeling he had when he first knew Kosuke's older sister, Reina, "Dont touch Tatsu chan with that dirty hands! Didnt u just touched the fish?"
"Ah, sou datta, haha!" Being scolded by his dear wife, Jushirou head toward the kitchen to wash his hands.
Shizuku sighs as she turn toward Tatsumi with the same gaze she gave Kosuke since he's young, a motherly gaze that is filled with love & care in it, "Daijoubu, Tatsu chan? Gomen ne, your dad can be quite rough and unsensitive sometime."
"I-Ie, daijoubu desu, aun---"
"Aherm!"
"I-I mean, mom." Tatsumi replied and Shizuku nods her head in satisfaction, "Good, now how'bout you take a shower before dinner? Kochan can lend you his shirt dakara na~"
"Hai," Tatsumi nodded with a smile and as he watched Shizuku walked back into the kitchen with a smile on her face, he could only look at Kosuke and whispers, "Nanka...am already become part of your family on my second arrival though?"
"Haha, iin janai ka?" Kosuke smiled lovingly, holding onto Tatsumi's hand, "We're your family anyway~"
++++ ++++ ++++ TBC?