IanLu #3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Looking over his book toward the blacknette who was engrossed but also stressed due to his works, Ludrick chew lightly on the inner side of his mouth before he take the courage to called out toward him, "Ian."
"Yes, Ludrick?"
"...Shouldn't you be taking some rest soon? You got black eyes underneath your eyes already though."
"Haha, I wish I could though~" Ian heaved another heavy sighs as he continue on writing on the documents while holding on his head, "Sadly I couldn't."
"... ..." Ludrick heaved a sighs and closed the book up as he put it on the side table, walking toward Ian afterward.
Sensing the vampire standing in front of him across the table, Ian look up from the document toward the white hair in confusion, "Ludrick, what's wrong?"
"... ..." Hesitation was seen all over his face as he shouted out in frustation while clutching on his head, shocking Ian, "Goddamnit, I dont care anymore!"
"Huh? What are you---!"
A pair of cold yet soft lips crashed onto his own as Ian looked at Ludrick who shut his eyes tight in susprised, but before he could question any further, soft muscle found its ways into his mouth as he lifted his hand up, securing Ludrick's head while exchanging saliva with the smaller male who was panting on the sudden change of pace of the kiss.
After a while, Ian finally let go of Ludrick satisfiedly as he smiled, "Thanks for the recharge~"
"...Urusai..." Ludrick pants as he walked off with heavy blush on his face, leaving Ian alone in the study room who watched over his back with a happy smile.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++