IanLu #5

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"IAN LOCKHART!!!" Hearing the lion roar of his lover, Ian turned around and come face to face with an angry vampire who was wearing his button shirt on the hot summer, "Yes, my love~?"
"! J-Just because you called me that way doesnt mean that you're making me feeling better!" Ludrick stuttered abit before his anger is mild down even more when Ian hugged him from behind and leave tons of kisses all over his face, "...this human..."
"Has your anger mild down~?" Ian asks in a smile, putting his chin on Ludrick's shoulder, looking at him from side.
"...much better...it was your fault anyway at first so you are obliged of doing these..."
"Indeed~" Chuckle was heard as Ludrick blushed by the sly touch around his bare thigh by Ian as he heard the taller male whispered seductively beside his ear, "...shall we do more then, huh~? Since lately am being too busy and you're getting quite lonely, aren't you, my vampire prince?"
"... ...stop making me say it every time!"
"Ahaha, it's a yes then~" Bridal picked Ludrick up, Ian started move toward their shared bedroom as he look down at the heavily blushed vampire with a smirk, "Since it's been a while already, am not letting you have any sleep before am satisfied, Ludrick~"
And this, successfully make the blush on Ludrick face even deeper as if it will be dripping blood any time soon.
+++++++++TBC???++++++++++++