IanLu #2

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ian hummed random tune happily as he run his index finger along the curves of the pale male that was chained on the bed, "...ii ne~ majide ii~ your skin is so beautiful and also soft to touch, though abit cold but that just increased the pleasure to it~"
"... ..."
Glanced over the prince, Ian chuckled lowly before he run his finger over his lips, asking lazily, "Now now~didnt I taught you to not bite on your own lips, huh?"
"... ..."
"...Such a naughty child~" Ian breathed out as he forcefully opened Ludrick's mouth apart using his finger, indulging himself on the male's protesting voice, "gat da uck of me!"
"Hm~? I cant heard you clearly though, mind repeating it?" A wide smile was on his face as he looks at Ludrick who is blushing out of embaressment & humiliation he felt from him, "Aha~kawaii dane~suki desu yo, sou iu kao~"
Taking his fingers that is coated in Ludrick's saliva, Ian leaned near the male as he straddled across his waist, sitting down on his thighs, "Ne, Ludrick kun~do you get what I want to do to you now?"
"...Shiru ka, hentai..." Ludrick whispered as he look away from the obvious erection on the younger male's pants, unaware of the small smirk and glints of excitement shine within Ian's deep blue eyes, "I see~you dont know huh? Well, I can teach you some of it then~"
"... ... ... what?"
"Am gonna train your body bit by bit~" Ian's smirk went even wider when he noticed the small tremble of the smaller male underneath him under his touch, "till you begging me to fuck you hard enough for you to forgot what's your name~"
"A-As if...a human...ah...c-can make me do so," Ludrick smirked but that smirk immediately vanished when Ian rubbed on his nipple while touching his dck at the same time, "...f-fuck...aha~"
"Seem like it will be an easy task dane, Ludrick kun~"
+++++++++++++++++++TBC?+++++