MikaHaku #5

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++

*[Author, sudden thought: What if Mikage suddenly turned back to the time when he's 10?]*

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++
"... ..."
"... ..."
Silence was inside Mikage's bedroom in their base as black eyes met with red eyes. Looking at Mikage who is clearly younger than him now, Haku resisted the urge to pinch his cheek as he said in low voice, "...so tiny..."
"Who did you said tiny?" Mikage said but with his voice sound even higher than usual, it only make him sound even more cuter and this almost break Haku's resolution of not touching him.
"I-Ie, nan demo nai desu."
Mikage sighs and looks down on his own self, memories of his past come flooding in his mind as his expression getting darker by each second passed until he felt warmth filled from within him until outside of his body, "Haku?"
"...You look so helpless dakara," Haku said and tighten his hugs, warming Mikage even more, "...Arigatou..."
"Hn."
Silence went back between them before Mikage's tiny voice was heard, "...You're not gonna kiss me?"
"E-Eh?!" Haku blushed at the statement as he shifted his eyes away from Mikage expecting eyes, "S-Sore wa...even though I know you're an adult inside but with your appearance like this...I...I might feel guilty on touching or even kissing you..."
"Nande?" Mikage smirked, wrapping his arms around Haku's neck, "Dont you wanna touch me all the time?"
"Mikage san, please stop testing my patience---!" Feel the tiny lick on his lips, Haku was totally rendered into a statue as Mikage sucked lightly on it, looking up at him, "Haku oniisan~please make Mikage feel good~dame?"
Haku's wavering hands was about to touch Mikage before he gripped it tight, shutting his eyes in attempt to calm himself down.
"Ne ne~Haku oniisan~Niisan~Niichan~ onii~" Mikage called out sweetly, aware of the crumbling rationale wall within Haku as he smirked even wider, lean near Haku's ear, "Haku nii~"
Snapped his eyes opened, Haku found himself pushing Mikage head down, met lips with Mikage's as he run his tongue inside, swallowing the moan that the younger male let out.
"Haku nii~" Mikage moaned out when he watched Haku raised his shirt, running his huge hand around his side as he suck on his nipple, feeling it hardened inside his mouth.
Mikage's body jerked everytime he feel wave of pleasure rushed through his body, clutching on Haku harder, "M-Matte..."
"I wouldnt wait dakara na," Haku looks at Mikage with dangerous flame of lust burning deep underneath his black eyes, stunning Mikage, "It's your fault dakara na, Mikage kun~"
Haku had Mikage sat on the headboard of the bed as he undress him completely, running his hand on Mikage's half hard dck, sucking the inner side of his thigh all the while the younger male moaned out in pleasure, wrapping his legs tight around Haku's head, "H-Haku~N-Niichan~Ah~Nngh!"
Leaning down as he reached the tip of his tongue out, Haku licked the top of it before he swallowed it all inside, bobbing his head up & down slowly.
Breathing seem to be hard for Mikage as he panted by each thrust of Haku's mouth on his dck, he gripped on Haku's hair as he panted out, "N-Niichan...I...I..."
"...Just let it all out..."
Shutting his eyes, Mikage feel himself released into Haku's mouth as he feel his body getting tired from the climax he just had.
Was his stamina this weak again? Or was it cuz of his body stats is totally turn back to when he's still 10? Mikage found himself asleep as these thought swirling within his head.
Letting the younger male sleep within his arm, Haku heaved a defeat sigh when sound of door opened was heard followed by Aoi's gentle voice, "Mikage chan~Neechan made your favorite pudding...Oh..."
"Ah-"
"Sasori!!!"
"Iiya, chigaunda, Aoi san!"
"Doushita?"
"H-Haku ga!!!"
"OMG HAKU!!! I CANT BELIEVE U WILL PUT YOUR HAND ON KID!"
"NIISAN WA DAMARE!!!"
"Haku, care for explanation?"
Glancing at Mikage who is sound asleep in his arms, Haku could only sighs as he try to thought of an explanation that can satisfy everyone on the room.
+++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++