EriSuzu #2

As she draw circle after circle using the pocky she had been biting on since earlier, Erika looks at Suzu who was still focusing on her own art assignment, "... ...""...? Erika chan, doushita?""... ..." No answer but looking at the pocky and the expectation within the brunette's honey brown eyes, million of shade flush over Suzu's face as she asks, "E-Eh...could it be that...pocky game...?"A nod served its purpose when Suzu fidgeting over her skirt hem, flustered by the idea, "E-Etto...s-sore wa...n-nande...a-ano...""The reason is that, Suzu chan~" Take down the pocky, Erika titled her head slightly to the side as she smiled seductively toward the shorter girl, "Because I wanna kiss you.""!" Suzu's face went even redder if possible as she look at the brunette in shock, "...kiss...?""Hn.""...with me?""Hn hn~"Silence was between them with one of them being a whole mess of shyness while the other is just silently watching them with a smile, "...You know what, Suzu chan?""Eh?""...I cant wait anymore." Closing the gap between them in a second, Suzu found herself being kissed by Erika on her lips and this once again, caused her to faint from getting overly excited.Catching Suzu on time, Erika could only chuckled awkwardly as she thought, '...Arara...now just how am I supposed to have her get used to there without fainting...'