LucIvan #1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"...Doko da koko?" Reach her hand out, she touched her surrounding however before she could touch anything, a cheerful voice pulled her attention away from her enviroment toward them.
"Yahoo!!! Welcome and congratulation!!! You're our 7, 777, 771---"
"Matte matte," Pointing at the younger girl in front of her, she asks in confusion, "Dare da, omae?"
"M-Mireba wakaru deshou? Tenshi desu yo, atashi wa! Hora, tsubasa aru deshou!" Pointing at her own wings and glowing Halo, the girl introduced herself as 'Angel' which doesnt make any sense in Miho's opinion, "Hn. shiteiru, cosplay deshou? Am asking who are you in truth dayo."
"C-Cosplay janai yo!!! Honmono datte ba!" Tears dropped down the angel's cheek as she sniffed, "A-Am...the true and only Angel na no ni..."
"... ...wakatta wakatta, u can stay in that character," Miho sighs and after waited for the angel to wipe her tears away, she finally asked, "De, if u're angel, why am I here? Koko doko? Jigoku? Sore tomo tengoku??"
"Koko wa tengoku ya jigoku demo nai yo, koko wa hazama~"
"H-Hazama...?"
"Un! Let me explain ne~Koko wa---"
"In other words, this is somewhere between Heaven & Hell, darou?"
"...Sugoii! How did u get it na no?!" Ignoring the admiration from the angel, Miho continued on her question, "Did I die? I dont remember anything though."
+++++++++++TBC???++++++++++++