MinaKana #3

+++ +++ +++
Tense air was surrounding the living room as Kanata sweat dropped while Minato just smiled, exchanging glares with the light brunette girl that sit across them, "Ano...neechan?"
"Nani, Kanata~?" Kanade immediately smiled brightly toward the younger brunette as she asks softly, "Is there neechan can help you with? Nandemo ii no yo~"
"Iiya, sou janakutte," Kanata heaved a sighs as he looks at Kanade, "It's just that, can you start talking with Minato instead of having a staring contest with him? Am feeling suffocated here by the air dayo."
"Ara yada, gomen na, Kanata!" Kanade apologized as she reach out to pet Kanata's head, "Daijoubu? Do you need neechan to open up the windows?"
'iiya, dakara...the reason of me being suffocated is because of you wouldn't talk with Minato dakedo...' Kanata nodded with a smile, "Onegai~"
"Makasete~" Kanade replied cheerfully and off to open the huge french casement window, letting the air and sunlight into the living, "Kore de daijoubu, Kanata?"
"Hn, arigatou, neechan," Looking at the smile, Kanade feel like tons of love arrows shot through her heart as she smiled back, not ignoring the small comment from Minato, "Yabaii brocon dana, kono hito..."
"Did u said something?"
+++ +++ +++ TBC?+++