MikaHaku #4

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++
Scratching the broad back of the male, Mikage could only bite on his lips to control his cry when he feel warm liquid fall down from the side of his neck as metallic smell of blood that he's familiar with is filling the room, mixing with the sweet intoxicating scent that was emitted by the vampire, "H-Haku..."
"Hm?" Haku hummed a respond on his calling as he licked the wound, before proceed to dive down once again to indulge himself in the sweet taste of Mikage's blood.
"H-Haku...Haku..." His name is what come out from Mikage's mouth as the smaller male gripped on him tighter, as if he's his only saviour within the dark yet exciting pleasure that his body is feeling now, "...Haku..."
"... ..." Stopped for a moment, the vampire reached his hand down and run it across the bulge between Mikage's legs, feeling him shivering under his touch, "...Mikage..."
Haku pull down the loose pant that Mikage wore in hastily as he dive down, this time kissing him deep, letting him taste his own blood mix with both of their saliva inside.
Finally feel the huge hand that wrapped around his hard dck, Mikage shut his eyes tight as the pace increased by each rub from him, "A-Ah~ Haku~ M-Matte...haya sugi...Aha~ Nngh~"
"Such a cute voice, even though it's coming from a male," Haku smirked and lean near his ear, breathed out sexily, "...But oddly, it make me even more excited than with any of the women I've been for centuries..."
"Haku~mou dame...iku...iku!!!" His vision turned white at the impact of his climax as his chest rise up & down in a fast pace, however without giving him any rest, Haku had shoved into Mikage, feeling the warm hole gripping around his dck tightly insticntively, "...Mikage..."
Moving his hips slowly at first, Haku look down at Mikage who is literally a blushing mess with tears still decorated his cheek as the blacknette cried out in pleasure, "Haku~ Ah! S-Soko! Kimochii~ Ahaa~ Motto!"
Smirking, he lean down once again but this time, with the same sweet and intoxicating scent that he emitted earlier, a scent that melted Mikage entire being in that instant, "...Hontou...kawaii na, omae wa..."
Sharp pain of the fangs cut open his skin by his neck once again registered itself in his knowing but with the pleasure both from the sex and the dominating scent drowning him, the pain somehow ended up added even a level up of it.
Moan, cry, groan, suck and bed creaking is the only sounds filled within the bedroom that is totally being marked as Haku's space with his scent surrounding it as Mikage once again felt the tightening around his lower abdomen, "H-Haku...a-am gonna...ungh!"
"Mikage!" Haku growled out lowly as he released at the same time as Mikage, filling him up in the heat of the moment. As he catching his breath, he took one of Mikage's hand and bit on his wrist, sucking his blood again as he smirk down to the wore out male,
"Yappari, your blood taste the best after sex."
++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++ ++++