MinaKana #2

+++ +++ +++
Another punch was sent toward the guy that was kneeling on the ground as Minato heaved a sigh, before he squat down, gripping on his hair, lifting his bruises face up, "Now, are you willing to apologize, hn?"
"G-Gomenasai...Gomenasai, I wouldnt do it anymore..."
A wide smile was on his face as he let him go, taking the handkerchief from his friends who snicker down on the badly beaten beta on the ground, as he wipe off the blood off his fist, "Minato, you could just let us do the work on beating his up though."
"Sou sou, rather than dirtying your own hand na."
"Hmm, if that so, then I wouldn't be able to have my fun janee?" Minato chuckled and as they continued on their talk, sound of footstep alert them.
Appear from behind the wall was a short and pale male who seem to be searching for something until his eyes stopped on their side and the male that was beaten up, "Shou!"
"K-Kanata..." the beta called out weakly as he feel Kanata hold him in his arms, "What the...who beat you up?!"
Shouya didn't answer as he had fainted and even without hearing the answer, Kanata already know the answer to it. He put Shouya down on the ground before used his blazer to cover his body, turn toward Minato, "Omae dana..."
"Sou dakedo, nani?" Minato chuckled, "Are you saying you're gonna report me? As if anyone will listen to an Omega's word---!!!"
A heavy punch was sent to Minato's cheek as he stumbled a bit due to the impact, "O-Omae!"
"As if I give a shit to those stuff," Kanata cracked his fingers, glared toward Minato, "Koi yo, imma break that nose off your pretty face, Kanzaki Minato!"
"...Heh...omoshiroi," Minato smirked, as he wipe the blood of his mouth corner, "Ii ze, Hazuki Kanata. Today's the day I'm gonna teach you the proper way to talk with an Alpha!"
+++ +++ +++ TBC? +++