LucIvan #3

Looking around the cave, Ivan sighed in defeat as he look toward Lucian who was inspecting the area, "Lucian, the entrance is totally sealed though, we need to find another exit."
"...Souka," Glancing toward Ivan, Lucian asks, "Samui ka?"
"Eh?" Stopping his hands that was rubbing on his arms to keep warm, Ivan chuckled awkwardly, "Ahaha, maa...chotto samui desu..."
"... ..." Without saying much, Lucian went deeper into the cave before he come back with tons of branchs. Arranging the branchs on the ground, Ivan squated down as he asks, "Lucian, what are you---"
"Accendere," Fire started to spark up, lit up the area around them, "Warm yourself up then."
"Arigatou!" Ivan scooted near until their shoulder touched, not aware of the stiffness of the other's body, "Ah~attakai~"
"Y-Yokatta na..."
Silence was between them as Ivan glanced over Lucian, whispering out, "...Lucian..."
"Hn?"
"...I think...if you hugged me now, it'll be even warmer though..." Blush was all over Ivan's face before he laugh out loud, "Ahaha, b-betsu ni! If you dont wanna do so, I wouldnt---"
Noticed the open arms of the blacknette and the soft smile on his face, Ivan felt like his heart beat almost popped out of his chest as he hugged Lucian back, enjoying the tight embrace from the male, "Hehe~"
"Doushita?"
"Un huh, nanka ureshii~"
Looking down at Ivan who is looking up at him with happiness filled within his ruby eyes, Lucian's eyes soften even more before he lean down to kiss Ivan who immediately kissed him back at that instant.
++++++++++ TBC??? +++++++++++