MinaKana #5

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Gripping on his pen, Kanata throw it away as he sighs in frustation, startled the beta who is in the same room as him, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
"D-Doushita, Kana nii?"
"Ah...nandemonai."
"Hontou desu ka?"
"... ..." Kanata rubbed the back of his neck before he sighs defeatily, "Na, Shouya..."
"Hn?"
"...Did...sono...ano..."
"..."
"DidyousawMinatolatelyaroundschool?"
Blinked his honey brown eyes in confusion, Shouya finally digested what his older cousin asked him, "Ah~iiya, I didnt saw him desu."
"...souka..."
"But why are you looking for him?" Take a bite from the apple pie that Kanade bought for him the other day, Shouya asks in pure curious, "I thought you hate him?"
"S-Sore wa...sono..."
"... ..." Gulped down the pie, Shouya folded the wrapper properly before he clapped his hands together, not before continuing his words that had Kanata in deep thought.
_"Maa, if you truly need to confirm something with him, it's better to face him immediately janee? It's not like Kana nii dayo, being hesitated like this."_
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And so, as a result, he finally step foot inside the school ground that he swore to not step into until the day of his graduation, "...I swear to God imma kill myself after this. Why am I here anyway..."
Walked aimlessly around the school ground, Kanata doesnt know what happened with him as he bring himself to the place he fight w minato for the first time and goddamnit, that son of a bitch is really there but with another girl.
He immediately hid himself behind the wall as he spied on them, but discrimitating himself in his head at the same time, 'Baka, why shud I hide?! Now this is as if am doing something wrong janee ka?!'
"Minato kun, I like you desu! Would you date me? I dont mind if it's just being part of your playthings but please!"
'Uwah....girl, how desperate you are dayo???'
Kanata waited silently but there's no reply from the Alpha and just when he couldnt wait any longer and decided to peek out, he heard him spoke, "Warui ga, I dont do that anymore."
"D-Doushite...?" The girl cried in that instant, asking desperately, "Was it becuz of that male omega?! DOushite?! Minato kun deserved better than him na no ni! Why do you have to stay loyal toward that flithy & lowly omeg---!!!"
Sudden hand wrapped itself on her neck as her legs was lifted up the ground. Looking down at Minato in fear, she heard he said coldly, "I swear to God everyone is being annoying by this point...so what if Kanata is omega? I just know that I want him to be my only mate and also the only one that is qualified to stay beside me dakedo," Minato smirked lightly, increasing his strength behind the grip while ignoring the sound of the girl gasping for air, "If I heard Kanata's name out from your filthy mouth once again, I will crush your neck by myself, am I clear?"
Letting her off and watched her back that run away frantically from him, Minato heaved a sighs as he squat down, run his hand through his silver hair, "...mou...uzai...just when will he will be back dayo...should I quit school and look for him? But i dont know where his house is......haaa..."
Kanata found himself nailed on his position as he gripped his fists tightly, he doesnt want to face with the fact that he fallen for that Alpha but...he...Minato...
"...I missed you, Kanata..."
"!" Shut his eyes up in defeat, he heaved a sighs and finally decided to move out from his hiding place, "...Oi, kuso Alpha."
Minato swing his head toward Kanata in that instant and Kanata swore he saw hint of relief and happiness inside his eyes before he was engulfed into a tight hug from him, "Kanata?! Is this really you?!! H-Hontou ni????!"
"...If not, who do you think am I? a ghost?" Small smile climbed on Kanata's face as he look up and wiped the tears off Minato's face, "Mattaku...thought Alpha wouldnt cry janee?"
"...but susprisingly, you look handsome when you cry the moment you saw me..."
Minato didnt said much and just lower his head, sealing Kanata's lips up with his own as Kanata's breath was taken away by Minato's sudden domination over him.
Never once in his life, he actually thought that being dominated by someone, could actually felt this good and fulfilling.
'...hontou...why did I wait for this long darou na...'
++++++++++++++++++++TBC?+++++