KoTatsu #7

+++ +++ +++
Kicking the poor pebble in frustation, Tatsumi heaved a long sigh as he held on the smartphone that was beside his ear, waiting for the person on the other side of the line to pick it up, "Moshi moshi?"
_"Doushita?"_
"Iiya...am sorry for calling this early though but could you come over and pick me up? My car broke down again."
_"Ah~ryoukai, just wait there, am heading there now."_
"Arigatou." Ended the call, Tatsumi glared at his second hand car that had once again caused problem for him in annoyance, "...I swear to God imma sell you off soon..."
After a while of scrolling phone, sound of car stopped behind his own car was heard as he look aside, saw Kosuke who get down from the car in his suit, minus his necktie, "Ohayou, where's your necktie?"
"Hm? Inside the car, sore yori what's wrong with her again this time?" Kosuke pat the top of the broke down car as he asks, "Clutch problem, I just had it checked last week and it's supposed to be just fine though."
"Ahaha, maa maa~" Kosuke chuckled and helped Tatsumi on moving the car aside so that it wouldn't block the way, "Did you called for car towing?"
"Already, but since it's my cousin shop, imma just let the car stay here, plus," Tatsumi shake the lit phone screen toward Kosuke, "We're gonna be late dazou."
"Tashikani, jya ikou ka."
"Ah, matte, help me on packing my stuff to put in your car."
+++ +++ +++
Busy morning passed by blink as Tatsumi now enjoying his lunch box at the cafeteria along with Kosuke who just bought onigiri and a bottle of tea as lunch, "Mata onigiri?"
"Well, it's the fastest." Tatsumi shook his head in deny, "You could've just woke up early and prepare lunch box."
"You know it's hard for me to wake up early deshou, ever since we're at university."
" *sighs* I could've prepare yours but am not sure if you will remember to bring the bento box back for cleaning dayo na~"
Hearing his statement, Kosuke swallowed the onigiri inside his mouth as he fidget with the end of the wrapper, "...Jya, wanna live together? That way, you can prepare my lunch and I can pick you go & off from work dakara na."
Blinking his eyes in shock, blush race across Tatsumi's face as he asks in low voice, "...are you being serious now?"
"...Hn."
Silence was between them before Kosuke felt like his heart that was beating wildly went back to normal at Tatsumi's approval, "...ii kedo."
"If that so, how'bout we start pack up your stuff tonight?"
"Sasuga ni that's kinda rush, wait for weekend."
"Hai~"
+++ +++ +++ TBC?